Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Martin fails tae understand, you can't get a brand in a brand #also
Screenshot_20230925-215715.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

geezabreak

VIP Member
Hens I need help. My youngest baby gurul has just been tae get the hair done and been poastin picturs with "Autumn 🍁 colours" captioned, I feel I need tae disown her but at 37 she's too auld for adoption. I don't think she's ever heard of maz but still, the word autumn noo gies me the boak. It's a shame, shes a nice lassie, I'd probably miss her. 😂 also.

• Haha
  • Heart

squirrelsintheattic

Talking of bandwagons has he jumped on the Russell Brand one yet?
No no, that's too current for him. He'll wait a few months, then jump on and say all the lassies have been messaging him in their droves, asking him to use his platform to spread awareness on that app. He'll say Russell also tried it on with him once, through the telly so he knew from the start.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion

Fatty's got that autumn feeling, with bespoke witches hats hanging fae the ceiling 🍂 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Martin the Brand goes International. Monte Carlo, New York in America, Seedhill in Beirut. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. Im back from that place, abroad, and caught up on thread 107 for the rest of I, Marions birthday.

My immediate thoughts are with oor Sadie, pushing out that massive heid 40 years ago.

At his family pre bday meal (thread 106) he dressed nicely and I did feel my cold heart melt a bit when they brought the cake out etc, and he seemed almost normal!

But then… Marions charum bracelet made me feel nauseous. I showed Mr Noseybonk who said “fuck off, that’s not real, he’s gotta be on a register”

Mrs Hinch sent flowers (that looked deed) from her and the vaginas, and that prick was more excited over that than wee Deeks efforts.

Also he had a nice restaurant with his family, but a cheap Spoons brekkie with Deeks family. Nice!

Rough bitch Ma Rendall sent him criss, and my fave of all of it was the bday card he got that said “in dog years your dead”

Hannah took Marion on a surprise birthday night out to meet up with the kitchen cupboard rummagers.

Mazda chose to wear a cardigan and make zero effort, despite Hannah not being subtle and turning up dressed as Patty the daytime hooker (IYKYK)

Misfit Maw face looks as wrinkled and cockeyed as the Harry Potter sorting hat. Factual!

And that’s me onto thread 108 ma trolls. This was the best thread of all, and I have been clutching ma beak the whole time.

Spine bright 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
How are your Tits ma lovelie? 😘😁 Things I never thought I'd ask, but I'm semi hysterical atm.
They’re doing grand ma lovely! I’ve let the hubby have a little go oan them the noo. It’s only fair, seeing as his petty cash paid fae them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Madge2022

VIP Member
I mean, it is always going to be hard for anyone who doesn’t have a womb to have a child. It’s going to be especially hard for Mario because a new born will have more brain cells then him.
I’ve never ever seen him be an “ally” for his own community, he just posts for attention. Many, many gay couples & singles have adopted. Marion can barely look after himself, nevermind another human.
He might no huv a womb but he's a huge fanny #factual

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
He’s absolutely vile, he hasn’t liked or commented on Hannah’s Ava may post for that wee girl Katie. But has been on posting his own reel and asking for likes. You have to be a seriously disgusting person to have a vendetta against a young disabled girl. What is actually wrong with him. Hannah and hinch should all completely distance themselves from him he is UTTERLY toxic.

• Sad
  • Angry

Dusky pink

Hen's, I've no been well with "women's problems" so I had a nice bath the other night. I prefer a shower but thought a bath may help with tummy pain. I was lay there relaxing and couldn't help but think of oor Mario 🙈 feeling all smug in my big bath, thinking a bet Mario wishes he had a bath for all his bath bombs he cannot use 🤣🤣🤣 Then a thought, why am I thinking of that ugly c**t whilst I'm in the bath 🤢🤢🤢 I swerved straight back into ma Lane pronto 🤣🤣

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies Just powered through thread 106. Fuck you Mr Noseybonk!

Marion thinks his lips look good and is naturally skinny, and is a food and diet expert. 🤯

She got the hump when she lied aboot buying and using a body oil, and was reminded she has the most sensitive skin ever!

The panto dame sings Marions critical posts to Marion. Sing it hen! And makes Mazda pay for his own panto tkts. (It also shows that his family take the piss to his face, and he’s too thick to realise) 😉

He compromised his own security by revealing his hotel and resort name on that tiny secure site - Facebook! 🏖

He looked the best dressed I have ever seen him look when he went for his family pre bday meal. Credit where it’s due 👍 But then looked horrific again on his actual birthday so back to normal service. 🫣

Gutted I have finished the thread on a cliffhanger. Part way through Mazdas birthday and on his way to Tigerlily….. 😡

In other news, I come back from that place abroad tomorrow and go back to the joab that IS my joab so I don’t know if I will get to catch up fully, but I really want to try.

Also apologies from I, Noseybonk for all the old tattle alerts/notifications you will have received. Youse are all funny fuckers and so I like to keep my power and show you that. Also. 🥳. 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
AvaMay deserves tae go intae liquidation fur this poast alone, also.
Screenshot_20230920-080824.png

This comment, wud need mair than therapy hen after visiting Beirut towers 😳
Screenshot_20230920-081055.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41