Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
The wee fud hasn't got limescale, it's just dirt and water marks, any cleaner wid get that clean. I used to live in Essex and the limescale was unbelievable, I always used it, but since being back in bonnie Scotland there's been zero limescale, 7 years and I've never hud Tae de-scale ma kettle whereas down south it was a weekly joab. Unless Paisley watter is an awful lot different fae shire watter he's talkin absolute shite. Also incredible

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
So he’s spent the day reading Tattle then.

Hay Mario! Grinch is a shit theme and very dated now.

As a fellow 40 year old who doesn’t have children but has a husband, two incomes, and back and front and patio doors; what are you at? Grinch? Seriously?

Tons love 🥔 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
He could cut a hole in one of those awful cereal boxes/books, same tging, just as shite. Yous'e can thank me later for the content idea, Mario.
---

Ooh madge, I wasn't copying you. 😬🐍🤷
Never push a loyal person and nae debates! Blocked and reported, but ah'm fine, absolootly fine, also.

• Haha

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
I mean not my best photography
But just visited meadowell & the counter
Tbh this picture doesn’t do her any favours but she’s actually quite pretty in real life
Just would have actually pissed myself if maz & popped his beaky conk over the counter also 😂
Didn’t spot any autumn leaves & dogshit melts tho 🍁 💩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
Her heads been smashed in with a brick.
View attachment 2488347
---
Fuck me, look at the state of it. Fumming she's doing a viakal ad, It was my stupul, I'll never buy it again, factual.
"My trusty loyal faithful Viakal." It's a brand new bottle you fat bastard.
View attachment 2488352
He's giving me woodpecker vibes
---
Hey Mario. Your showers tiny mate. That small shower head is what l use to rinse my cubicle out after I've showered under my rainfall shower..Smell the wealth bitch! 😜

View attachment 2488388
It's like a caravan shower!

• Haha

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
6am clean. Weirdo. Had a wee laugh at her sink with a chain with no plug on it.🤣 They are like 20p to replace! He's soo cooncil 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Exactly the same as when Hinch snubbed him. He was up at the crack of dawn cleaning and sitting in all day waiting for her to knock on his door 😅 prepare for a rant about pushing loyal people to the limits and him flouncing off the app for a day 😂 that was all over Katie aswell - quite obvious he’s got an issue with her and her mum.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
The Ava May brand ambassador showing off his Yankee candle “I need to make this into a wax melt for you” pipe down Yankee already do!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’ve said it so many times before and I’ll say it again. The amount of money he wastes on utter crap is mindblowingly awful, never mind the amount of tat he throws away into landfill.
I’ve been trying hard to save a little money every month and I’ve been able to book a few days away which I’m so excited for. He could easily afford nice trips away, save up for a house deposit etc but he just wastes his Deek’s money.
What a sad little life Maria.

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Anyone else see Hannah’s stories that the website crashed re autumn leaves - because of the power of Mrs Hinch 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Right up ya Mario. Can’t stand Sofa either but that tickled me. He will be in a right huffy comma
I think this is why Hannah keeps him around. He's an idiot but a useful one to her. If Hinch does get 25k for an ad, then much cheaper to go and see Martin twice a year in the hope his bestie Hinch feels sorry for him and mentions his 'brand' #nomaquote

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
The fact Hinch is even bothering with Avamay shows how irrelevant she is now. She hasn’t mentioned Hannah’s shite in years!

Still not your brand Maz, ya fat beaky cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Why the heck is a 40 year old man with no children having a grinch tree??? He’s no right!
I don’t get the whole new decorations every year! When I bought my own first wee flat my mum handed down all her decorations to me which we’d had forever. I still use them and have added to it with wee baubles over the years. I love to buy a new decoration every time I go on holiday. I did buy a new tree when I moved into an actual house with a front and back door just because I wanted a bigger one to fill the space…smell the wealth.

• Heart