Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Title suggestion because your passion is my passion ma hen

Cleaning with mario #110: every little thing he does is tacky

Obviously tae the tune of the polis, IYKYKIYDKGTK
Going to add a slight suggested change and propose a thread title inspired by this-

Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Caw1982

VIP Member
The postie said his squat looked like NY
The waitress in NY
The picture for Edinburgh trip was NY

I’m going in - surely it’s my time 🤣

Thread #110 - Maz is in a Empire State of mind. She’s doing ‘just fine’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ferguson

VIP Member
Meanwhile at a shop in central New York (in America) a high flying jet setting business woman is catching up on her emails with an Espresso before she starts work.
She takes a moment to catch up on the world famous I, Daisy Uncle, a cleaner fae Paisley who lives in a cuckooed bedsit, has 3 hairs & a ginormous beak.
As his whiney pedalo voice booms out, she's immediately surrounded by hunners and thousands of his adorning followers who gather round to listen to the latest dots of doom also.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Affronted ma lovelies. Sitting in the airport, going to that bespoke place "abroad" watching oor Marion and I've ended up like the pied piper - surrounded by hunners of people wanting to watch along the 6am clean on ma phone 🤦‍♀️ mare and mare people just kept coming over, saying watching his safe place was bringing such comfort to them before the anxiety of going abroad. Lots of love mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
He’s a fool. He lives within walking distance of TWO lovely parks where he could bespokely enjoy actual autumn leaves and crispy approaching wintum vibes. Could take himself over the door of the small business that is Cafe 77 for some boojee pumpkin spice something to accessorise along with his £6 polyester scarf and mittens, and get some OG style boomerangs of falling leaves while he simpers smugly into his cuppa, so aye.

Nobody in the world thinks autumn is watching telly with a fleece blanket, plastic leaves, and 187 ugly novelty mugs, while party hats flutter from the ceiling.

• Haha

Dusky pink

Toasting Marshmallows, whilst wearing Christmas pjs, with witches hats hanging from his ceiling in the month of October. Couldn't make this shit up. What a plonker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Babybail93

VIP Member
Our tree has multi coloured lights and the tackiest, un-matching decorations. When I look at my tree I see 100’s of memories… shopping with the kids in Asda and they wanted a burger ornament, tat from various European Christmas markets with friends, my sadly gone mother in laws 70’s ornaments. It is wonderful and tells a story.

What does he see with these stupid “themes”? A couple of insta likes.

Sad fat cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 53

IAmPrincessPeach

“I adore the aroma world of products” - don’t know why but this line just got me 😂 the more he tries to make things sound fancy (in his head), the less sense he makes to us normal folk

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Shrekssister

VIP Member
My face coming on here and seeing all the notifications off @Noseybonk this week
Screenshot_20230928_161923_Instagram.jpg

Also I used the phrase snakes oan this app in person today in work so I think I'm going to need to quit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Kinda felt bad for Deek in the eating video.

The act of eating is quite a personal thing that a lot of people feel uncomfortable doing in public...never mind your so called partner secretly filming you posting it on the internet and mocking how you hold your cutlery.

It's not Deeks fault they've not taught him how to hold it properly in nursery yet.

Fat wee bullying slut that she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma lovelies I received this from my husband tonight. Affronted that he would compromise my security in this way and I've telt him never to message this page again also
Screenshot_20230925_001854_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ohdoris

VIP Member
Hi Mazda ! You put your Christmas decorations up in November because you get an absolute boner from being the first Insta cunt to get your tree up. You want to “feel those vibes for months” which means validation off people on the internet. Come Boxing Day you can’t wait to tear the monstrosities down. Meanwhile, in the real world, normal people put their trees up on December because Christmas isn’t just about “vibes” it’s about friends, family, children & presence. Which you have none of. When you grow up & mature into an actual adult, you’ll see that not one bit of xmas includes being praised on the internet for your aesthetic & colour scheme & how much plastic tatt you can fit into your tiny hovel of a home. The only “vibes” you are giving off with your Xmas obsession (as a grown man with no kids) is nonce vibes, also. Factual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49