Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gilly31

VIP Member
See when the waines start school and you stick a wee label in their coat, lunchbox, pencil case and shoes with their name on it does that mean they have started their own brand?

🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Babybail93

VIP Member
Drives me mad when he calls it “my brand”. It is someone else’s business with your shit name added to a couple of boxes.

If I were Hannah I’d be getting the fat pissworm telt the noo

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I’m currently sitting in the bar of a very fancy five star hotel (smell the wealth) and sipping champagne while browsing Insta also, and playing Mario’s stories.

The people at the table next to me were discussion how their hunting expedition went today (not joking), but they’ve broken that conversation to ask me if it’s Mario of Paisley’s dulcet tones they hear. They are obviously obsessed by him, and have now gotten up to get the day done.

If this continues, I will have to ask for one of their guns to keep the Mario mob at bay.

Cheers trolls. Also.

IMG_3331.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Early morning beak clutcher, deek collects the baskets and trolleys around M&S so what’s mas doing trying to make out he’s the ceo, required at a crucial meeting whilst on holiday. If he’s been requested to join whilst on annual leave it’s to be informed of important business news regarding your position and or store so I’d not be so flippant with the comments, P45 and the job centre could be awaiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
6am clean thinking Hannah would be calling in on her way to the airport just like he thought Hunch was gonna that day… snakes all over this app so aye, also 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Why does he post his stupid autumn lists of things he'll never do. He's in Scotland, autumn is just greyer, rainier, leaves aren't crisp they're sludge. He's never getting a bus to some farm with a pumpkin patch. His actual autumn is mixing up cheap Halloween shite with cheap autumn shite, stuffing his face with cheap sugary drinks and biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Hannah: "Marion King of autumn nails it, notes of blah blah leaves blah blah cosy etc etc also"

Also Hannah: 'Inspired by The White Company'

So copied then yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

squirrelsintheattic

Hen's, I've no been well with "women's problems" so I had a nice bath the other night. I prefer a shower but thought a bath may help with tummy pain. I was lay there relaxing and couldn't help but think of oor Mario 🙈 feeling all smug in my big bath, thinking a bet Mario wishes he had a bath for all his bath bombs he cannot use 🤣🤣🤣 Then a thought, why am I thinking of that ugly c**t whilst I'm in the bath 🤢🤢🤢 I swerved straight back into ma Lane pronto 🤣🤣
When he has womens problems, he sticks his bin in the shower cubicle, fills it up and bobs aboot in it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
He really is a wee horror, complete radio silence cause he is in a huff.
Shes a wee disabled lassie Mario don’t be that person 👊🏻
Excuse youse hen, Martin has a sunflower lanyard and a shart caird, he's a champion fur disabilities, washing yer claes at 30 fur the environment and gay rights. No tae mention aw the wurk he does for small businesses, home bargains and B&M.

Show sum class and stay in yer ain lane, also.

Tonsa luv 🥔♥ 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
He's turning into QVC with all these ads.

Was that pretty little thing ad his film he wrapped up earlier? lol

Cheeky fucker filming people eating and then telling the world.

View attachment 2455887
View attachment 2455889
View attachment 2455891
View attachment 2455892
View attachment 2455893
I'm beginning to feel a but sorry for Deek. Has to give all his wages to Mario for his petty cash, doesn't have enough money to sort his teeth and gums out. Just sitting there, enjoying his dinner, food spilling out his gob, and there's that fat, stinking bastard Mario filming him and taking the piss out of him. Tell him to.fuck off Deek and go find Domboi

• Haha
  • Heart