Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Besides the fact his post makes zero sense he then does a poll where the only options are both yes. So whats the fucking point? Fucking hell I am not in the mood for THICK people today hens!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Our tree has multi coloured lights and the tackiest, un-matching decorations. When I look at my tree I see 100’s of memories… shopping with the kids in Asda and they wanted a burger ornament, tat from various European Christmas markets with friends, my sadly gone mother in laws 70’s ornaments. It is wonderful and tells a story.

What does he see with these stupid “themes”? A couple of insta likes.

Sad fat cunt
I love our tree. Coloured lights, ornaments from when I was wee, the kids first Christmas baubles, ones they made at school and nursery. Ones of my mum.
When our child passed away we get a new decoration for them every year, so there are all those too.
Christmas trees should be magical and memories, not Grinch tat. I just couldn’t ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
How is fucking an M&S frozen cookie into the oven “Autumn vibes”?

I think my new favourite Marioism is how he called the all-butter pain au raisin “butter pain”. He just gets it wrong every single time. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Who is perving over deek?! 🤔 Todays story of what hasnae happened. And jogger season....that's the only season these 2 wains know 🤮
I just don’t know who would look at either of them and think, “oft a cannae wait to get you up the road and bent over the bath”. They give me the absolute dry boak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
1. Who watches stories in public at full volume?
2. Even at full volume who can overhear in loud locations like a coffee shop or boarding/disembarking a cruise with a rammy of other passengers
3. If someone was hawking over my shudder nosying in on what I’m doing there would be no jovial moment of chit chat, they’d get a filthy look and possibly the back of my hand
FACTUAL!!

Also, what boat is oor ‘Lynne’ on? Noah’s ark? No signal? All modern liners have wifi.

Come on mas, you’re really letting yourself down with these awful tales.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Pepsi

VIP Member
See they huv opened applications for Scotland Christmas Home of the Year. Wonder if oor Mario will get his personal invite again this year.
Maybes he will be nominated by the Postie who said his tree wis like something oot o Maccys 😂
He could send a wee photy o his witches hat decor, that wid surely get him a place showing aff his interior design skills #factual

• Haha
People have been doing awful Grinch trees for here last few years. He isn’t original.
When did people stop just getting out the same decorations they’ve had for years? He’s been posting about nostalgic Christmases from your childhood but there’s nothing nostalgic about his. I remember it would a special treat every few years to get to choose new decorations because the old ones were literally falling apart.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. I am catching up now, just finished thread 104. I’m jealous of all youse hens that got to watch and read this in real time.

Wee Deek cannae find a driving instructor. Then did! Gripping stuff.

Marion got waxed, fake tanned, a full face of makeup and dressed up with a fugly coat - to visit the Sister.

Marion bought some Autumn shite and photographed in the wild - security compromised - Capeesh!

He snail spermed his face. He wants his own home range, bought 2 cups for his holiday 1 year away, and “Fresh Breeze” was launched.

I am also in trouble off Mr Noseybonk whose words are “you’re on holiday, why are you watching that nasally whinging prick again, I thought he’d fucked off”

Onto 105, I’m keeping my power. 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Every time I see those witches hats hanging from the ceiling, I scream 🤣🤣😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 he absolutely hates Halloween and all that scary shite (his words) but has decored (his word) his bedsit like a P2 classroom?!

It’s too funny and so forth 😂🥴🤣😭

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Sounds like somewhere Marion would go for her 5pm Chinese so aye.
---
‘Unreal’ is another influencer word that boils my piss. It wasn’t ‘unreal’ it’s perfectly real and right in front of you, you tube. 😡 #crabbit
If Marion hud his ain bespoke Chinese beige restaurant it'd be called Wan Fat Fuk. Fakchool hen 👐

• Haha