Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but oor Hannah must have signed up to some sort of scheme which sees companies employ specials such as Marion. What is he going on about? No one would voluntarily employ this idiot to promote their stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Babybail93

VIP Member
I thought she was going to London fae a mini break? Turns out they’re going 20mins up the road. Silly cunt. Mugs himself off every time

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Mario's out here making scents when he should be making sense 😔
Ahm gonnae swerve oot ma lane and joost like maz tries tae hoover hannahs business as his ain.. I'll go for thread suggestion hooverin yer patter hen...wae this -

Thread- Makin bespoke fousty Autumn Scents - But Still no makin a word a sense. Fakchool

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
On today's episode of things that categorically did not happen.

What a treat this is hens

This happens allllllll the time my lovelies, people all over the world including a waitress in New York - STOP IT 😂

Why does he lie so much? his lies aren't even believable.

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Martin fails tae understand, you can't get a brand in a brand #also
View attachment 2472689
I
Thread title suggestion:
Martin fails tae understand, you can't get a brand in a brand #also
View attachment 2472689
I’m honestly pyooooooooooor affronted for him posting this hen. And the next story where he says ‘we have pumpkin spice back in stock too’ 🤯

He’s never even set foot in the factory and here is acting all Macaroni CEO of AvaMay.

Maybe Macaroni used the petty cash to buy some shares in AvaMay and save the business 😨

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Whys he moaning about having to walk home in the rain. I thought he loved walks in the rain and this shite weather also.

• Haha
  • Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Omg just realised the cakes are for a 60th birthday hahaha 🤣
Imagine you just want a nice sophisticated do with family and friends and you’re faced with wee boaby cakes. FFS Krystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Thread suggestion, Mario's jealous of a disabled child.
that's it, no joke, just the truth for him to look at for a week or so. Oh hang, vote for this trolls, I DESERVE IT. 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Remember the OG tree she had, besties? The pink wan from the first Christmas when he started squatting living at Del’s?

At least that reflected his personality…… Fanny pink. Also

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
People have been doing awful Grinch trees for here last few years. He isn’t original.
When did people stop just getting out the same decorations they’ve had for years? He’s been posting about nostalgic Christmases from your childhood but there’s nothing nostalgic about his. I remember it would a special treat every few years to get to choose new decorations because the old ones were literally falling apart.
I never have! I have lost a few baubles along the way due to breakage but I'm still using the same ones which I've added to over the years. I have very old vintage ones I inherited. I have stuff the kids made at nursery. I have some new ones. I don't have a theme and every single thing that goes on the tree has a meaning.

ETA I did invest in a Balsam Hill tree about 3 years ago, smell that wealth Maz!

Also the Grinch is a horrible, dated theme.

• Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
An overnight stay, a Christmas Market...

Mario has been influenced by Tattlers after so many have said he never does anything for Christmas....Always the influenced eh, Mario 🤣 Sucker!

View attachment 2490356
“So much planned” and then lists 3 really shite things. If he’s going to Edinburgh on a Saturday he will hate every minute of the markets because it’s carnage!

I take it London is off the cards then?

• Haha
Reactions: 32