Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the feck did we just watch šŸ˜‚

If there's one thing l hate to see when someone's doing a full clean, it's being sloppy by pulling out things on the unit and wiping around the back and front of them šŸ˜– Don't be a lazy arse, Mario!. Clear the complete unit, clean and put everything back šŸ™„

And to say 'duck the neighbours' is exactly why companies don't collaborate with him like they do with Hinch etc...

Mario, you're so crass!

Screenshot_20231007-113927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
6am clean thinking Hannah would be calling in on her way to the airport just like he thought Hunch was gonna that dayā€¦ snakes all over this app so aye, also šŸ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Turn the tunes up and duck the neighboursā€¦ well you see Martin I live in a nice area and have respect for my neighbours so no, I wonā€™t be turning the tunes up. Absolute bleeping bleep.
Imagine being his neighbour and youā€™re up for work 6am during the week. Saturday your having a lie in.. but Marion who goes to work 12pm everyday decide to start hoovering cleaning 6 in the morning.
duck the neighbours? This also the same neighbours he apparently gives a lot of stuff away to? Take it the neighbours arenā€™t actually a fan of Marionā€™s cleaning, home, beige foods, tat grabbing buying page. Also
---
View attachment 2495927
Ā£38.99!! They saw him coming the walloper!
Get the same results from a soft Brillo and glass cloth. Also. Heā€™s had it for months but only shown it today. This proves the point again always the influenced never the influencer. Heā€™s such the OG of cleaning why does he buy things other people have bought first or Mrs.H never finds something for himself.
---
This is why he is up so early cleaning H in Glasgow and popping by to see him? Like last time less than a day and she is off again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Canni make up ma mind whether he's mair a Shereen Nanjiani or a Jim Delahunt #iykyk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Affronted ma lovelies. Sitting in the airport, going to that bespoke place "abroad" watching oor Marion and I've ended up like the pied piper - surrounded by hunners of people wanting to watch along the 6am clean on ma phone šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø mare and mare people just kept coming over, saying watching his safe place was bringing such comfort to them before the anxiety of going abroad. Lots of love mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That cleaning took him 3 hours?.
Mario, it's a one bedroom flat mate. If it's took that long you'd hate to do our houses with stairs, extra bedrooms, bigger showers, bigger kitchens, conservatories etc...

What a whining fanny
Screenshot_20231007-130122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly the same as when Hinch snubbed him. He was up at the crack of dawn cleaning and sitting in all day waiting for her to knock on his door šŸ˜… prepare for a rant about pushing loyal people to the limits and him flouncing off the app for a day šŸ˜‚ that was all over Katie aswell - quite obvious heā€™s got an issue with her and her mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He doesnā€™t know how people can clean for hours every day, yet heā€™s supposedly a cleaner?! Stupid neep. Mind you he does only work 5 minutes per day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That cleaning took him 3 hours?.
Mario, it's a one bedroom flat mate. If it's took that long you'd hate to do our houses with stairs, extra bedrooms, bigger showers, bigger kitchens, conservatories etc...

What a whining fanny
View attachment 2496047
But I thought he gutted the place on the dailyā€¦ 3 hours to clean the bleeping hobbit hole, yeah sure Jan. And itā€™s disgusting that heā€™s not shared that wee girls wax melt, imagine being jealous of a disabled wean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Marion tries to make out it took him 3 hours to clean the sink, mop and hoover.. he doesnā€™t add in itā€™s takes him more time to edit than clean his binshed. Stop calling it a house Marion, a home fine but itā€™s not a house. Why does he not call it a flat?? Is he embarrassed?

• Haha
He doesnā€™t know how people can clean for hours every day, yet heā€™s supposedly a cleaner?! Stupid neep. Mind you he does only work 5 minutes per day.
He says such stupid things. And I don't believe it's took 3 hours to clean that tiny hovel. I've only cleaned 3 hours and I've changed the beds, cleaned 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sorted out the conservatory, hoovered all through including the stairs, because I have my own, no bitten off ears and used syringes here, cleaned living room, dining room and kitchen. Still have another bathroom and the playroom to do. But all that only took me 3 hours!

You deserve feck all, you needy, narcissistic little penis head!

Screenshot_20231007-140019_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He says such stupid things. And I don't believe it's took 3 hours to clean that tiny hovel. I've only cleaned 3 hours and I've changed the beds, cleaned 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sorted out the conservatory, hoovered all through including the stairs, because I have my own, no bitten off ears and used syringes here, cleaned living room, dining room and kitchen. Still have another bathroom and the playroom to do. But all that only took me 3 hours!
Yer reeking of wealth hen šŸ¤‘ šŸ’° #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he cleaning in his thermals?

reel.png

7.jpg
387266006_291350220415818_3046590910393523187_n.jpg
386581991_641823504606625_7529180829306366652_n.jpg
Untitled1.png
386350504_702664227961251_6061353186812741811_n.jpg
387265357_306461258665348_1577349457766982995_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yer reeking of wealth hen šŸ¤‘ šŸ’° #factual
Aye. Smell that wealth Maz. Ya see if ya worked hard and didnt waste money on tat you too could have a house. I would a million times more have a house than change my Christmas Dec's every year and have a ton of make up that goes out of date before I used it. I'm tight as a ducks arse me, I won't buy anything new if I can help it. Will only buy new if it's something I actually need.
---
That cushion bottom.pic has it about right. Welcome.to Hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He is one lazy twit.
This app gave him the followers when he was cleaning with Mario, and now no cleaning is done only behind the scenes.

He might as well change his name. to No cleaning with Mario.

reel.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Affronted ma lovelies. Sitting in the airport, going to that bespoke place "abroad" watching oor Marion and I've ended up like the pied piper - surrounded by hunners of people wanting to watch along the 6am clean on ma phone šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø mare and mare people just kept coming over, saying watching his safe place was bringing such comfort to them before the anxiety of going abroad. Lots of love mwah mwah
Absolutely buckled ma lovelie, hope youse remembered your sippy cup wi your name oan it, and the book that youse bought in 1998 fur your bespoke holiday šŸ˜˜
---
So is Hannah in Glasgow? Obviously IDK but NTGTK
She was, but left early this morning. Probably to avoid invite to Beirut and the concrete sofa.

• Haha
He needs to take better care in his ā€œhigh foot fall areasā€ as his flooring is starting to get discoloured
---
ALSO
Whyā€™s he no sharing Katieā€™s new wax melt? I thought it was his brand also
Heā€™s raging Hannah hasnā€™t came to see him on her trip to Glasgow, and the oor Soph shared Katieā€™s wax melt and no his wan! Thatā€™s why we were all treated to a 6am clean
Why has he got popped cameberts on his table at 6am?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.