Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh naw ah wisnae!!!!

Absoloot howling at your dream 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know my passions urnae your passions ma hen but I had tae walk like an elephant and speak ma truth. It wis like one of the bespoke online videos where you can put people's faces onto elves and they do a dance routine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Read the New York post half asleep feeding little one and tbh thought I’d dreamt it because it was so batshit. But no that’s just oor Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know my passions urnae your passions ma hen but I had tae walk like an elephant and speak ma truth. It wis like one of the bespoke online videos where you can put people's faces onto elves and they do a dance routine
Wuz ah just treble chins and tiktak teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile at a shop in central New York (in America) a high flying jet setting business woman is catching up on her emails with an Espresso before she starts work.
She takes a moment to catch up on the world famous I, Daisy Uncle, a cleaner fae Paisley who lives in a cuckooed bedsit, has 3 hairs & a ginormous beak.
As his whiney pedalo voice booms out, she's immediately surrounded by hunners and thousands of his adorning followers who gather round to listen to the latest dots of doom also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wuz ah just treble chins and tiktak teeth 🤣
Madge ma lovelie, youse are making me smile seeing you on the Katie price thread, so weird to read your posts in *english* rather than *Scottish* is your name *Lynne* why can't I stop with the * on these threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Meanwhile at a shop in central New York (in America) a high flying jet setting business woman is catching up on her emails with an Espresso before she starts work.
She takes a moment to catch up on the world famous I, Daisy Uncle, a cleaner fae Paisley who lives in a cuckooed bedsit, has 3 hairs & a ginormous beak.
As his whiney pedalo voice booms out, she's immediately surrounded by hunners and thousands of his adorning followers who gather round to listen to the latest dots of doom also.
Mebbes in an alternate wurld Mazda huz a hit show, sexless in the city, Mazda Bradshaw. Deek is Mr Wee.
---
Madge ma lovelie, youse are making me smile seeing you on the Katie price thread, so weird to read your posts in *english* rather than *Scottish* is your name *Lynne* why can't I stop with the * on these threads.
It was the Pwicey that brought me to tattle, never heard of Mario before here. My poor wee autocorrect is all confused and wants to speak Mario. I'm not a Lynne ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A wunner if oor wee Mazda huz ony treatits in store fer aw us bastard trolls 🧌 the night then. I can haurdly contain masel. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Roger Ramjet aka (Mario mc beakknight) know that we know he closed off his Dm's ? All the way from New York in America of all places, must be where to go to get a message to him... absolute spanner 🔧 and he's had them xmas pjs on since fuckin Saturday dirty runt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh he’s such a stupid wee freak. Sending DMs to himself, how cringe. We all know you have nae pals Martin, never mind ones that would watch your stories and message you when they were on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s a vile wee troll himself. Can’t bring himself to post that girl Katie’s wax melt she’s done with Ava May because it’s not all about him for once.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He’s a vile wee troll himself. Can’t bring himself to post that girl Katie’s wax melt she’s done with Ava May because it’s not all about him for once.
He will be absolutely fumming about it.
Throwing a witch fit roon the bedsit also.

• Haha
Hinch is advertising an Ava May melt collab from the teen Mario dissed.

Oops.

• Haha
Sorry in advance if its well known bespoke knowledge but what happened with Maz and the girl? And the maw?
Always thought it was wild how much the girl doted on him but he never made any effort to go see her, he stayed down the road, big foot hinch and hannah wax melt have made more of an effort and they stay in england, rank rotten behaviour, don't expect anything less from him though tbf! He could have made that wee lassies day with regular visits/meeting up with her! Did the maw finally see him for what he is?

Reactions: 20
Sorry in advance if its well known bespoke knowledge but what happened with Maz and the girl? And the maw?
Always thought it was wild how much the girl doted on him but he never made any effort to go see her, he stayed down the road, big foot hinch and hannah wax melt have made more of an effort and they stay in england, rank rotten behaviour, don't expect anything less from him though tbf! He could have made that wee lassies day with regular visits/meeting up with her! Did the maw finally see him for what he is?
Go tae the wiki ma lovelie and dramas which amuse, the Katie story. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:
New York! Concrete jungle called Seedhill it's where dreams are made of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.