Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s absolutely vile, he hasn’t liked or commented on Hannah’s Ava may post for that wee girl Katie. But has been on posting his own reel and asking for likes. You have to be a seriously disgusting person to have a vendetta against a young disabled girl. What is actually wrong with him. Hannah and hinch should all completely distance themselves from him he is UTTERLY toxic.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
He’s absolutely vile, he hasn’t liked or commented on Hannah’s Ava may post for that wee girl Katie. But has been on posting his own reel and asking for likes. You have to be a seriously disgusting person to have a vendetta against a young disabled girl. What is actually wrong with him. Hannah and hinch should all completely distance themselves from him he is UTTERLY toxic.
What's his beef I don't get it, surely he'd play the game even if he had a problem? Surely as he's a fellow 'ambassador' of the brand, 'not his brand', he's obligated to throw support behind her anyway.

Reactions: 24
What the feck did we just watch 😂

If there's one thing l hate to see when someone's doing a full clean, it's being sloppy by pulling out things on the unit and wiping around the back and front of them 😖 Don't be a lazy arse, Mario!. Clear the complete unit, clean and put everything back 🙄

And to say 'duck the neighbours' is exactly why companies don't collaborate with him like they do with Hinch etc...

Mario, you're so crass!

View attachment 2495966
Thought exactly same. How these ahem *cleaners* show cleaning a surface by wiping round stuff or hoovering round furniture is minging....the way he cleaned the worktop front bit then pulled out the item onto the bit he's just cleaned 🥴🤢

Reactions: 14
He could afford his own tickets to New York if he didn’t spend so much money on SHITE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He'll never get to NYC, never in a month of Sundays 🤔 he couldn't save if his life depended on it and they'll never be in a position to book a trip like that without saving. The only way he'll get to enjoy ny at Xmas is via that app. Shame because NY in December is amazing 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 19
I feel like he should be able to go these trips he’s always dreaming about. What’s stopping him? Why is he always asking for someone else to book him holidays? The fact he’s not even liked avamays post speaks volumes. It’s actually harder for him to ignore that than give it a like. He raves about his own candles and his own range but can’t support that little girls?

Reactions: 20
What's his beef I don't get it, surely he'd play the game even if he had a problem? Surely as he's a fellow 'ambassador' of the brand, 'not his brand', he's obligated to throw support behind her anyway.
He's jealous. Spiteful little tit, isn't he. Hunch and Hannah really shouldn't let him get away with this.

Reactions: 25
I feel like he should be able to go these trips he’s always dreaming about. What’s stopping him? Why is he always asking for someone else to book him holidays? The fact he’s not even liked avamays post speaks volumes. It’s actually harder for him to ignore that than give it a like. He raves about his own candles and his own range but can’t support that little girls?
He's jealous. Jealous of a young girl. What an apology of a man he really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion, Mario's jealous of a disabled child.
that's it, no joke, just the truth for him to look at for a week or so. Oh hang, vote for this trolls, I DESERVE IT. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m currently sitting in the bar of a very fancy five star hotel (smell the wealth) and sipping champagne while browsing Insta also, and playing Mario’s stories.

The people at the table next to me were discussion how their hunting expedition went today (not joking), but they’ve broken that conversation to ask me if it’s Mario of Paisley’s dulcet tones they hear. They are obviously obsessed by him, and have now gotten up to get the day done.

If this continues, I will have to ask for one of their guns to keep the Mario mob at bay.

Cheers trolls. Also.

IMG_3331.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m currently sitting in the bar of a very fancy five star hotel (smell the wealth) and sipping champagne while browsing Insta also, and playing Mario’s stories.

The people at the table next to me were discussion how their hunting expedition went today (not joking), but they’ve broken that conversation to ask me if it’s Mario of Paisley’s dulcet tones they hear. They are obviously obsessed by him, and have now gotten up to get the day done.

If this continues, I will have to ask for one of their guns to keep the Mario mob at bay.

Cheers trolls. Also.

View attachment 2496531
Did they get up and start cleaning, having been motivated by the FAMOUS Queen Mario of Paisley?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cheers trolls. Also.

View attachment 2496531
Sounds fabulous 😍 enjoy every second Hen

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Cheers trolls. Also.

View attachment 2496531
Ur youse a prostitute ma lovelie? #prettywummin

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s bad, real bad! Who even does that 🤯
I obviously think he's not the sharpest knife in the box and embarrassing, however, this is a special kind of low, I've never thought he's actually cruel nasty. Im not convinced he'd be so blatant either. But, it's odd, he will be spunking all over Hinchs scarecrow in about 5 mins if not already.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.