Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh I see! Thank you.
So, anyway, he didn't acknowledge her all day. He's a nasty wanker, so aye.
Hannah, give ya head a wobble duck.
Didn't Katie's mum gift him a star named after him, after the šŸ's oan this app meltdown? Always found that bizarre. Unless she gave him a fake cessificate and she's really called the star beaky walloper šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Mazda ! You put your Christmas decorations up in November because you get an absolute boner from being the first Insta bleep to get your tree up. You want to ā€œfeel those vibes for monthsā€ which means validation off people on the internet. Come Boxing Day you canā€™t wait to tear the monstrosities down. Meanwhile, in the real world, normal people put their trees up on December because Christmas isnā€™t just about ā€œvibesā€ itā€™s about friends, family, children & presence. Which you have none of. When you grow up & mature into an actual adult, youā€™ll see that not one bit of xmas includes being praised on the internet for your aesthetic & colour scheme & how much plastic tatt you can fit into your tiny hovel of a home. The only ā€œvibesā€ you are giving off with your Xmas obsession (as a grown man with no kids) is nonce vibes, also. Factual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Hi Mazda ! You put your Christmas decorations up in November because you get an absolute boner from being the first Insta bleep to get your tree up. You want to ā€œfeel those vibes for monthsā€ which means validation off people on the internet. Come Boxing Day you canā€™t wait to tear the monstrosities down. Meanwhile, in the real world, normal people put their trees up on December because Christmas isnā€™t just about ā€œvibesā€ itā€™s about friends, family, children & presence. Which you have none of. When you grow up & mature into an actual adult, youā€™ll see that not one bit of xmas includes being praised on the internet for your aesthetic & colour scheme & how much plastic tatt you can fit into your tiny hovel of a home. The only ā€œvibesā€ you are giving off with your Xmas obsession (as a grown man with no kids) is nonce vibes, also. Factual.
Totally agree, putting Dec's up in November was never a thing before insta. Yes there are some who love xmas so much that they do put their tree up in November BUT they are not wanting to rip it all down and "gut" the place come midnight boxing day like our Mario.

All the insta huns talking about Xmas Dec's since flipping July do it, not cos they love xmas but, just wanting validation for being "the first " or like good old beggy being known as "Mrs xmas" as was.

They have no thought for the joy of decorating your home or tree with meaningful Dec's. It's all about what bloody theme they doing that year and to have that rush of validation. Very very sad they are like that and for all their "love" of xmas they'll never understand the true meaning....its all about tat buying for them. They look ridiculous with it all but they value likes over tradition. What will they do when the insta bubble bursts?

Reactions: 25
Totally agree, putting Dec's up in November was never a thing before insta. Yes there are some who love xmas so much that they do put their tree up in November BUT they are not wanting to rip it all down and "gut" the place come midnight boxing day like our Mario.

All the insta huns talking about Xmas Dec's since flipping July do it, not cos they love xmas but, just wanting validation for being "the first " or like good old beggy being known as "Mrs xmas" as was.

They have no thought for the joy of decorating your home or tree with meaningful Dec's. It's all about what bloody theme they doing that year and to have that rush of validation. Very very sad they are like that and for all their "love" of xmas they'll never understand the true meaning....its all about tat buying for them. They look ridiculous with it all but they value likes over tradition. What will they do when the insta bubble bursts?
Owning up here, I am one of those people who put their decorations up in November. It's a proper family day we do the whole lot, and have lots of little traditions that go alongside it, like making the Christmas cake, hunt the pickle etc. BUT I don't share it to social media and none of it comes down till new years day. I just love Christmas and everything that it means. Also I keep one decoration yet all year round, that one changes every year, this year its Pae.do Santa

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't imagine my life being so empty of joy and family and friends and events that the thing to bring my festive season to its absolute peak is having the tree up for two months instead of one. Get that trip to London done mario because its looking a bit sad for you noe

Reactions: 20
I went for a nosey this morning to see if he had liked or shared the post from AMA.. which he still hasnā€™t not a like or a comment like what is that all about? He doesnā€™t even try hide his bitterness. He not liking or sharing as a way to get at the girl and H because she isnā€™t stopping by to see him? Whatā€™s stopping him getting cheap hotel and go down visit H why do people always need to come to him? Or he expects people to just drop everything for him and make sure he gets a visit.
If he didnā€™t want to look like a vile wee jealous rat on that app this weekend is the one he should had said phone down, time away from that app instead of last weekend. He 100% knows what H is doing because he been posting on his own ā€˜storyā€™sā€™.

No where to store the Dyson fan so itā€™s shoved into the corner beside the table.
Where have these suitcases gone??

Reactions: 24
I went for a nosey this morning to see if he had liked or shared the post from AMA.. which he still hasnā€™t not a like or a comment like what is that all about? He doesnā€™t even try hide his bitterness. He not liking or sharing as a way to get at the girl and H because she isnā€™t stopping by to see him? Whatā€™s stopping him getting cheap hotel and go down visit H why do people always need to come to him? Or he expects people to just drop everything for him and make sure he gets a visit.
If he didnā€™t want to look like a vile wee jealous rat on that app this weekend is the one he should had said phone down, time away from that app instead of last weekend. He 100% knows what H is doing because he been posting on his own ā€˜storyā€™sā€™.

No where to store the Dyson fan so itā€™s shoved into the corner beside the table.
Where have these suitcases gone??
Not only that, but sharing his tit wax melt as well on his stories.
He really is a smelly, sad little witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was it this year or last that he admitted all his Christmas decor was ā€œfor usā€ and not him and that he was utterly depressed but pretending he was loving it the entire time?! Itā€™s all fake. Everything about him is phoney.

Reactions: 17
Not only that, but sharing his tit wax melt as well on his stories.
He really is a smelly, sad little witch.
Yeah thatā€™s right donā€™t think of that, I notice H put in her # on the captions munchers/MrsH lol Marion be fuming heā€™s not getting a #
---
Was it this year or last that he admitted all his Christmas decor was ā€œfor usā€ and not him and that he was utterly depressed but pretending he was loving it the entire time?! Itā€™s all fake. Everything about him is phoney.
Then he also shares the old 80/90s Christmas decorations and says the memories awww take meeeee backā€¦ but he canā€™t do that sentimental old school Christmas decorations because heā€™s made that app that is we heā€™s Joab, heā€™s joab. He does the grinch, candy lame lane, if there wasnā€™t instagram he wouldnā€™t do it. So itā€™s all for the app.
It wonā€™t all be him, he will have been gifted stuff or getting help because look at the witch hats or the candy cane last couple years it was awful.
The grinch will look more like shrek if Marion is left to it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Owning up here, I am one of those people who put their decorations up in November. It's a proper family day we do the whole lot, and have lots of little traditions that go alongside it, like making the Christmas cake, hunt the pickle etc. BUT I don't share it to social media and none of it comes down till new years day. I just love Christmas and everything that it means. Also I keep one decoration yet all year round, that one changes every year, this year its Pae.do Santa
Own up, youse huv been influenced by Deek and Beak hen. Ah'm also scared tae google Pae.do Santa. šŸ˜³

My weans normally moan to put up decorations when local village switch theirs on in November. They are older now so might get away with not doing it so early this year šŸ¤£

It's no crissmas season till Mrs Miracle is oan channel 5 and nae debates, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Love this! This is what I meant about people who do like a tree up in November. It's a family tradition. Hope you didnt think I was knocking anyone who does do November. You've got sentiment and meaning behind you doing it. Mario just doing it for the gram šŸ¤£ ooh that could be a thread title haha

Own up, youse huv been influenced by Deek and Beak hen. Ah'm also scared tae google Pae.do Santa. šŸ˜³

My weans normally moan to put up decorations when local village switch theirs on in November. They are older now so might get away with not doing it so early this year šŸ¤£

It's no crissmas season till Mrs Miracle is oan channel 5 and nae debates, also.
Haha my Santa was named Pae.do Santa by the kids because he has a couple of little girl elf figures with him!

So wrong I know!

• Haha
IMG_4306.png

What is this illiterate bollocks sheā€™s spouting now. Bet theyā€™re dead glad to be working wi you again after seeing this drivel šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 2498032
What is this illiterate bollocks sheā€™s spouting now. Bet theyā€™re dead glad to be working wi you again after seeing this drivel šŸ™„
Didnā€™t he say last year he had all the Christmas stuff in for his next theme? Then last week he gets all that delivered. So another lie clearly didnā€™t have all stuff in. I had look their website adding up all the Ā£2/Ā£5 here there heā€™s spent Ā£200 minimum.
Pathetic sitting playing with his Christmas decorations in his bedroom and doing a reel but canā€™t take a wee 5 mins to repost about a charity wax melt.

• Haha
Can someone explain the montage on his story with the piano music. The smeg appliances hanging off the countertop and the shaky slow pan around the god awful sofa?

Tony Almond, well well well, tattie hearts to all you vile trolls that called it, cheap tacky rubbish direct from China sold at ridiculously overinflated prices, yeah just the small business Iā€™d want to support.

There is a place by ours that have their Christmas shop in full swing, there is not an ounce of quality and class about it yet the prices are on par with a department store.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but our disposable income remains to be affected by the cost of living and weā€™d rather spend money on experiences with kids.

What ever happened to Marios tissue box air scent thing? His creation with Ava May. Not been seen in a long time.

So aye.

S u n d a y. - R e s e t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.