Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah wuz coming tae this app tae say: if Hinch wanted a man wi straw fae brains tae sit in her porch wi pumpkins all autumn, she should huv invited Monzo down. Her porch is bigger than the bedsit and that straw bale more comfy than his sofa.
He's a friend of Dorothy's tae!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stupid illiterate flat heeded Daisy Uncle

She's absolutely fumming aboot the wee lassies interaction with Hannah WaxMelt.

Mario, we ken that you read here, grow the duck up also

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1) What exactly does ‘your absolutely a Mario fan of my range’ mean?
2) Why does it have to be ‘Louie’? Who is Louie?
It's better than being a fan. In fact it's a special award. Not everyone gets a Mario fan award. Only the twats who are stupid enough to buy Hannahs wax melts in HER Mario range.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After the initial fall out with Clare re the Hinch visit they seemed to have resolved that and were kinda speaking again. I noticed at his birthday that there was nothing from them. The fact he's not big enough to even acknowledge the wee lassie's wax melt which is for charity shows how nasty and shallow he is!!
Hannah was up for his birthday and didn't visit the Steels so why did he think she would come today. The wee dweeb has been up at the crack of this day of dawn cleaning and probably sat at the window waiting. Sad little man.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After the initial fall out with Clare re the Hinch visit they seemed to have resolved that and were kinda speaking again. I noticed at his birthday that there was nothing from them. The fact he's not big enough to even acknowledge the wee lassie's wax melt which is for charity shows how nasty and shallow he is!!
Hannah was up for his birthday and didn't visit the Steels so why did he think she would come today. The wee dweeb has been up at the crack of this day of dawn cleaning and probably sat at the window waiting. Sad little man.....
He’s a bitter little witch. Let’s not forget, he didn’t speak to a girl for a year before she died, despite admitting that the falling out was his fault but he was too spiteful to make up with her, and yet continues to use her death for sympathy on his insta long after she has passed away. I’m not surprised he would hold a grudge against an innocent disabled child. Nasty little man

• Sad
Reactions: 24
He’s a bitter little witch. Let’s not forget, he didn’t speak to a girl for a year before she died, despite admitting that the falling out was his fault but he was too spiteful to make up with her, and yet continues to use her death for sympathy on his insta long after she has passed away. I’m not surprised he would hold a grudge against an innocent disabled child. Nasty little man
All he's concerned about is how far up Hinch and Solomon's areses he can get....they will never be your 'besties'. How's 'being true to yersel' going Marion??

Reactions: 14
It's those special velcro shoes for middle aged men, who live in assisted living and who need chaperoning on buses. Who carry a big savers bag with just a house key in it. Also
Pure chuckled out loud at this lol the image in my mind is there forever
---
Her heads been smashed in with a brick.
View attachment 2488347
---
duck me, look at the state of it. Fumming she's doing a viakal ad, It was my stupul, I'll never buy it again, factual.
"My trusty loyal faithful Viakal." It's a brand new bottle you fat bastard.
View attachment 2488352
Head been smashed in with a brick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm bleeping dying!!!
---
Oh lovelies I've been no well. But still had to work through it. Have had nae time to catch up on flat heads insta or tattle. Been laughing so much at the descriptions on here tonight.

Grinch Christmas tree - I love the Grinch. But not for 2 grown men living in Druggy Avenue.

Shower Cubicle - Had more room in the showers on a camp site.

Fake dms - So bastard obvious he's been writing to himself. Same typos.

Why's he obsessed with NY all of a sudden?

Gonna re read the wiki cos I forgot why he's got beef with Katie???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can post all that other total shite but doesn’t share about that girl’s wax melt? He’s abhorrent! It’s actually vile how spiteful and pathetic he is. He is such a troll, it is totally bewildering why Hannah wants to have him connected to her brand. 🤔🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pure chuckled out loud at this lol the image in my mind is there forever
---

Head been smashed in with a brick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm bleeping dying!!!
---
Oh lovelies I've been no well. But still had to work through it. Have had nae time to catch up on flat heads insta or tattle. Been laughing so much at the descriptions on here tonight.

Grinch Christmas tree - I love the Grinch. But not for 2 grown men living in Druggy Avenue.

Shower Cubicle - Had more room in the showers on a camp site.

Fake dms - So bastard obvious he's been writing to himself. Same typos.

Why's he obsessed with NY all of a sudden?

Gonna re read the wiki cos I forgot why he's got beef with Katie???
He's totally not got beef with Katie, it was with the Mum (Clare) and at the time Hinch. Mrs Hinch had planned a surprise trip up and Marion wiz beyond raging that Katie's mum didn't spill when they are meant to be pals. Plus she'd been in his hoose raiding cupboards not long before for his birthday last year.

Caused oor Marion tae huv the biggest meltdoon re trust and real pals and don't believe whit yer read on here....folk urnae who you think blah blah.
Katie's Mum was a bit more dignified about it and Hinch ignored it.
After a while Marion seemed to be back in wi Hinch and eventually seemed to be talking to Clare again but that's all gone tae shite again for whatever reason.
He thinks coz he lives next tae the airport they should all drop in like he's the Prince of Paisley 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve had a wee chuckle to myself a few times this week that Mario has been aw ready fae autumn since August and it’s still 22 degrees

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He's totally not got beef with Katie, it was with the Mum (Clare) and at the time Hinch. Mrs Hinch had planned a surprise trip up and Marion wiz beyond raging that Katie's mum didn't spill when they are meant to be pals. Plus she'd been in his hoose raiding cupboards not long before for his birthday last year.

Caused oor Marion tae huv the biggest meltdoon re trust and real pals and don't believe whit yer read on here....folk urnae who you think blah blah.
After a while Marion seemed to be back in wi Hinch and eventually seemed to be talking to Clare again but that's all gone tae shite again for whatever reason.
He thinks coz he lives next tae the airport they should all drop in like he's the Prince of Paisley 👑
Thanks for the run down hen, power to youse. Spine bright 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ahhhh I see! Thank you.
So, anyway, he didn't acknowledge her all day. He's a nasty wanker, so aye.
Hannah, give ya head a wobble duck.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2497391This will always be funny #truth
DED! 💀 😂😂
---
He’s absolutely vile, he hasn’t liked or commented on Hannah’s Ava may post for that wee girl Katie. But has been on posting his own reel and asking for likes. You have to be a seriously disgusting person to have a vendetta against a young disabled girl. What is actually wrong with him. Hannah and hinch should all completely distance themselves from him he is UTTERLY toxic.
He's wan seriously bitter, nasty, jealous bastard, isn't he? 😡 Doesnae care about anyone else apart from himself - not even Deek who's home he's invaded and turned into a freak show. I hope the potato bodied, 3-haired piece of tit gets his comeuppance one day. 👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.