Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's one ugly bastard isn't he? The nose! And he's got more chins than the Chinese phone book

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s no ma joab to have sympathy but I’d be so mortified if I turned up to a night out dressed in my day clothes 😂 only time it’s acceptable is when you’ve been on the lash in the afternoon and decide to keep the party going but that’s no fae me anymore I’ve got a wee bairn

I hope our Mario is coping okay with being up past 8pm also

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s no ma joab to have sympathy but I’d be so mortified if I turned up to a night out dressed in my day clothes 😂 only time it’s acceptable is when you’ve been on the lash in the afternoon and decide to keep the party going but that’s no fae me anymore I’ve got a wee bairn

I hope our Mario is coping okay with being up past 8pm also
Exactly. I looked better dressed when we had a last minute trip to the pub on a Friday from the office. He's just backward on everything he does in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can one of these inconsiderate witches confirm the big night oot is over so I know if it’s safe to go to sleep? Jeez 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can one of these inconsiderate witches confirm the big night oot is over so I know if it’s safe to go to sleep? Jeez 🙄
If its not, Marion is definitely asleep in the toilet. Rayns probably beside herself, wondering what's wrong, wheres the old lady with the halitosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is the best thread on tattle nae debates!

No one arguing way each other. it’s light hearted and funny, it doesn’t go round in bleeping circles with people asking stupid questions and never fails to make me laugh! ❤
I love this thread. Everyone is just ma circle IFDKGTK 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If its not, Marion is definitely asleep in the toilet. Rayns probably beside herself, wondering what's wrong, wheres the old lady with the halitosis.
That poor wee waine Rayn. First time she hasny been stoned in months fae deeks 2nd hand smoke.

Hope the bastards left the lamp on for her and shes no left in the dark listening to the police sirens and seedhill young team downing dragon soup in the close. 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but when Hannah walked intae the room wearing a dress in the shade, great white and in the texture shark skin, did he think they were going to wilkos or castelvecchi or something? Could he not work out that they must have been going out as in OUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.