Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae oor very oan @Daisy Uncle fae this stunner wae the most likes!

IMG_4554.jpeg

---
A brand new thread oan the one and only day of birth fae oor Scottish Queen, Mario

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why does he insist on wearing skinny jeans? Hurts my eyes. I can imagine himconstantly hauling them up, sticking they fat knees out and squatting with a wee wiggle while doing so. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just posting these seeing as it's a fresh thread and all.

Yesterday's clobber.

1693137562628.jpeg

Today's birthday clobber.

Untitled.jpg

and courtesy of @no flouncing.

1693137649838.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On this bespoke dayn of birthday dawn I'd like to Congratulate the handsome groom Deed Deek & his pyoor stunning bride.
Wishing you'se both many years of happiness also.

(@hopethishelpsallthebest an easy one for you hen)
Screenshot_20230826_104320_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Do my eyes deceive me or is this 40 year old man wearing a charm bracelet?

My 13 year old daughter wears a wee Pandora charm braclet and fake tan. Does mario identify as a 13 year old lassie??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I friggin love this new title!. Oh to see his face when he knows we know 🤣👏

Sharing this dissapointing post again just to rub his big beak in it. Poor Mario, #sorrynotsorry 🤭

Screenshot_20230827-123353_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

My 13 year old daughter wears a wee Pandora charm braclet and fake tan. Does mario identify as a 13 year old lassie??
Yes, this man-child does indeed own a charm bracelet.
Only comes oot on special occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Y

Yes. Didn't he put the charms from the avamay crap on to his bracelet also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Y

Yes. Didn't he put the charms from the avamay crap on to his bracelet also.
No ma lovely, that was another one of his ads for AMA that was swiftly followed by not an ad for a major competitor, like he does with Yankee candles.
He showed AMA brand new charum bracelet with bespoke charums for about 10 seconds then showed his Pandora and went into detail about every single charm in a dots of doom style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

That is bleeping hideous, between this and the new Christina Diora saddle bag he’s slowly morphing intae Scottish Declan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Hen, every 13 yo wee lassie I know is essentially a social media guru who could critically analyse and confirm why its ok to be a feminist who likes lipgloss. Mario could never.

Also, that Hannah montage also. Best friend in the world aye?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.