Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely fake as duck.
And he looks ridiculous. Totally derailing but I'm in my element watching Prisoner Cell Block H which has just dropped on My5.

Throwback to my teenage years also. Inspired my username also.

Getting things back on track how bleeping stupid does he look in his cardigan.
He used to bring me roses 🌹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hannah was clearly dressed for a night out so why is he dressed like he’s off to walk to Morrisons for the food shop? After his effort last week with the half decent outfit for his 4pm birthday meal he goes and lets himself down tonight. And guarantee the hordes of make up have barely been touched again, have we ever seen him actually wear a full face?
Ah mean the choice of footwear also

Screenshot_20230901_215449_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They are not true pals as they’re aw dressed up to the nines and he looks like he’s pulled his hoosecoat on to go doon the close to the ice cream van for 20 kensitas club.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'll be honest, I'm glad he got this. Don't like the guy, disgusted by his in the wild behaviour, but it is so obvious how desperate he wants some sort of "circle" and I honestly thought their lack of effort was tit. Wudny be for me, but he's probably bleeping delighted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'll be honest, I'm glad he got this. Don't like the guy, disgusted by his in the wild behaviour, but it is so obvious how desperate he wants some sort of "circle" and I honestly thought their lack of effort was tit. Wudny be for me, but he's probably bleeping delighted.
DONT MESSAGE THIS PAGE AGAIN!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Clutching ma beak, literally, at this thread tonight. Beaker from the Muppets & Stupid from the Seven dwarfs honestly made me howl. Funny bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Maw rendal screeching like a bleeping banshee
+ wee orange Deek I’m surprised he knows where he is tbh also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Hi is that Moskito? Can you put Marion oan the phone please, there's been a terrible accident, the noo. Aye, fetch him for me, its an emergency and so forth."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Clutching ma beak, literally, at this thread tonight. Beaker from the Muppets & Stupid from the Seven dwarfs honestly made me howl. Funny bastards.
Literally disnae matter how annoying your weans are, how stressful your day was.

You pop on here & you're pyoor howling.
Funny fuckers nae debates oan ma post x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the best thread on tattle nae debates!

No one arguing way each other. it’s light hearted and funny, it doesn’t go round in bleeping circles with people asking stupid questions and never fails to make me laugh! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I went to nose on Rendalls page but it looks like she's blocked me. Ugly bag! 🖕🖕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.