Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe he didn’t know they were going out out. Deek had peeled his trackie off himself and put his timbies on and oor Hannah had sprayed a dress oan herself. He chose the bespoke Nikes and the cardi fae the market for a night out. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought he put the bespokes into his tardis for his jollies. So nice that little dezza was allowed to remove his cosies and shine bright. Mary McKnight looks like Hannah's mum and she's picking her up from her boyfriends (Derek) and his family are having a little do and they've forced her to come in for a shandy! Cover up cardi feeling curvy and cute mum on the run uniform. Looks like he was in time to have a dance to the Nolan's with the future in-laws

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma hens its my ain birthday in the morning I cannae believe mario and that lassie wae the balloon heid have #treatit me to this night out content
Happy birthday ma lovelie, a pity youse weren't oot in Glasgow for a pre birthday celebration 😉

Hope youse get plenty of birthday money tae get some perfume wi your nickname engraved oan the lid 🥔♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t someone on here say he had 6 chins in the photo at the start of the night? Than the Morrisons comment? He’s thinks he’s having a dig at the lovies on here by repeating the comments back but imagine if on your surprise birthday night out with your circle you’re sitting reading strangers taking the piss out you on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought he put the bespokes into his tardis for his jollies. So nice that little dezza was allowed to remove his cosies and shine bright. Mary McKnight looks like Hannah's mum and she's picking her up from her boyfriends (Derek) and his family are having a little do and they've forced her to come in for a shandy! Cover up cardi feeling curvy and cute mum on the run uniform. Looks like he was in time to have a dance to the Nolan's with the future in-laws
Hahaha, he so does look like Hannah and Deeks mum. He's so gormless and badly dressed, he looks like he has flaky skin, smells cheesy and his breath is honking. He just needs a savers bag to complete the awful outfit. I don't think Hannah is really his friend letting him go out dressed like Barbara Windsor, and I'm convinced Deek hates him

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine wanting to start a new line in your business that is "fairtrade" to try and pass as an ethical business, meanwhile you pose for and publicly post pictures of yourself underneath a Shein sign giving them the promo they want by having these photo walls and sponsoring opening parties, etc.

Anyway, the fact that she has either turned up in that hideous dress or chosen to get changed into it there should have been a huge clue they were going somewhere other than a Wetherspoons or planning to sit in the shoebox. And pretending to be surprised that the desperate group of cackling hags were there! Of course they were going to be, they are just desperate to be seen...and well, who needs enemies/trolls with a "circle" like that?
He's nae other 'pals' so it must huv been a huge surprise fur him. 🤔

Such a good pal circle ah think he's seen them wance withoot Hannah being there.
---
Didn’t someone on here say he had 6 chins in the photo at the start of the night? Than the Morrisons comment? He’s thinks he’s having a dig at the lovies on here by repeating the comments back but imagine if on your surprise birthday night out with your circle you’re sitting reading strangers taking the piss out you on the internet!
He wull be singing the comments like his brother told him to do. #singithen

Martin, ah'd appreciate it if youse also did a wee 🥔♥ dance tae. Tonsa luv ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG he is so raging that he was out in his granny’s cardie and nae tan when everyone else was all dressed up. He can’t hide the rage 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually feel a bit sorry for him, standing there in his skinny jeans and granny cardigan 🫢 awright mibby I dont 😂
What a bleeping whopper, that’s what he gets for being an utter bleep! FACTUAL! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Every time he’s on a group pic, he’s always at the end. Is this so his ‘circle’ can just crop him off the end once they’re away from him? You’d think as it was for his birthday, he’d have been in the middle, ya know as the ‘important one’ (for once)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually feel a bit sorry for him, standing there in his skinny jeans and granny cardigan 🫢 awright mibby I dont 😂
What a bleeping whopper, that’s what he gets for being an utter bleep! FACTUAL! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They are the biggest trolls on this app! FACTUAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning trolls

What an unexpected treatit. Group of 6 on a night out. 5 dressed up 1 in his granny cardi Hopefully we get mare the day also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I canne cope with this thread. Ive had to dig out the the tena ladies .so aye.

My favourite so far:
Roy Cropper
Hayley Cropper
Postman pat
Pauline Fowler
Bananaman 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He simultaneously has no chins and four chins. He’s a medical miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I canne cope with this thread. Ive had to dig out the the tena ladies .so aye.

My favourite so far:
Roy Cropper
Hayley Cropper
Postman pat
Pauline Fowler
Bananaman 😘
I’m sure I’ve seen him called Robbie Rotten oan this vile app also when he treatit himself to some new bespoke eyebrow treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it me, or are Hannah's legs weird. They're bigger on the bottom half, looks like she's had Lipo on the thighs, as they're smaller than the sausagy bottom halves of her legs. It'd be a kindness to keep them covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget he could of taken the bleeping cardigan aff at anytime throughout the night!!

He got there’s seen them all dress up and comitted tae his maws gone wild outfit!

He chooses to be aww cosy in the cardi

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the frig has he got wrapped around his middle... looks like a bum bag 🙈 can see it on the video Hannah has posted.

Can't cope with that cardi either. Pure Roy Cropper vibes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure I’ve seen him called Robbie Rotten oan this vile app also when he treatit himself to some new bespoke eyebrow treatments.
Desperate Dan also when Hannah first came tae the war zone. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oan the first day of autumn, this tattle thread brought tae me:

Six chins oan Marion, plus
A huge forefive heeeed
Four fake friends
Three trips oot
Two new charrrums
An a Klarna bill until she’s fifty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.