Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the best thread on tattle nae debates!

No one arguing way each other. it’s light hearted and funny, it doesn’t go round in bleeping circles with people asking stupid questions and never fails to make me laugh! ❤
Yeah I’ve been on hinch, Solomon, greedy, dawsy and it ends up a pure slanging match or a mumsnet thread before you kmow it, this is the only one I know that no one has ever been horrible to someone except chickenlittle but ifydkgtk😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
duck me. What an unfortunate looking toad. Didn't realise the conk was so bulbous?

That screeching slag is like Tracy and Sharon from Viz combined. Get some class hen. Capeesh?

Wonder if hes taken his wee blankey out with him for his lap on the Mcgills home 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well ma hens, I've had the heating on for 2 days I've been pure freezing.Was thinking is it Autum the now?Worried I was turning in to Mario.

Why is Hannahs bonce so bleeping massive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know he’s gonny have a hangover tomorrow so will let Hannah buy him a fry at pendulum and I canny wait to see what tomorrow night will bring

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know the Kayleigh McKendry one's face and first name from somewhere and it's bugging me. I'm hoping it's not through work,🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been oot living ma life on a coastal walk this evening and now I’m treatit to Marion on a night oot! I’ve got ma joos and crisss ready to catch up. What a horrible bunch, all shrieking and behaving like twats. Affrontit for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Put your lemonade down Mario yer pissed. How does he mix his words up?! 🤣

Screenshot_20230901-223806_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm struggling to understand why everyone else is dressed up for a night out and Mario is out in trainers and that crappy cardigan. Could they not have told him to dress up without giving the surprise away? And where is the make up?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has he been on here after someone mentioned Morrisons 🤣🖕👋

And after getting surprised once already, common sense would be to be prepared just incase, but this is Mario. He has no sense whatsoever. Thick bastard.

Screenshot_20230901-224716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I bet they’re all sat in Moskito reading this thread
Well there all sat tagging each other so probably. You think they would just want to enjoy their night and post their shite afterwards.

Don’t get me wrong I’m glad they don’t cause I like to have the opportunity to take the piss out then in real time. 😂

• Haha
I bet they’re all sat in Moskito reading this thread
Well let’s face it, this thread is funnier than their night out 😂.

Proof he does not wear any of the make up he’s got stashed in every orifice of the postage stamp. If you thought the 3 of you were off out you’d wear it seen as your sooo into your make up and love wearing it 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma hens its my ain birthday in the morning I cannae believe mario and that lassie wae the balloon heid have #treatit me to this night out content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.