Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Everyone look at their husbands on the sofa, right now. Now picture him with a charrum bracelet on, jingling while colouring in a Disney book. Guarantee your foofs are as dry as Marion lips, the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hay F R I A D A Y

Thread title suggestion.

"Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Ferguson

VIP Member
Mario: I'm no going tae be able to show you inside the card fae Sophie as it contains many personal,private things between us.

The Card:
To Mario, Happy Birthday, from Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 62
This is a face of a beaten down, depressed lady. Look at her, wondering where she went wrong. Exhausted by all the shame Marion brings to the family. You can tell by her eyes, she sobbed all day. Aye. So sad. The Mcknight name will die with oor Marion. Johnny won't have kids, he's too busy. Marion is not busy at all, but can't look after a cat let alone a child. Poor Sadie.
Snapchat-1510685501.jpg

This is the face of a man, who tells the same story to the lads down the pub, every week.

Yes two sons. Yes, both gay. No I'm not pulling your leg. Aye I'm dead serious.

You can clearly see he's saying fuck you through gritted teeth.
Snapchat-1364648870.jpg

This is a face of someone who does not want to be there at all. Look at her, she cannae give a fuck. Just sat there watching her husband on plenty of fish.
Snapchat-1834408660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well, from what I can see on fatties story, 17 people put up happy birthday for him. 17. Out of all them hunners and thousands. What a sad, sad 40th. He picked his own colours for his balloon and cake, which were of dreams and came to reality, (not ma quote) his own family don't like him, he left his cat cooped up in a gerbil cage all day, with no stimulation at all, he couldn't stay out late incase he missed the last bus, he's wearing a charum bracelet with a 40 charum oan it, ffs. He's spent all day looking at his phone to reshare posts. And then there's poor wee Sadie, who had to push out that clanmy, alien looking baby, with a head so large, she thought it was a giant jacket potato with a brillo pad on it, but the midwives said it was just his hair. She tried to put him up for adoption, but nobody wanted a baby so ugly, especially by choice. Let's all give Sadie a wee moment of silence as this day must be traumatising for her, the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
dumbfounded-gif.gif

I don't know what is going oan lately, with youse lot, it's been non stop complimenting this big pig, you're all emotional right now, maybe due on, who knows, but pull yourselves together, for the love of stovies! Affronted! Also!

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hullo ma lovelies, av been living ma life like it should be lived. Ma pal spotted the gruesome twosome on Argyll St on Monday. Looks like all the castlevicchis have went straight tae Deeks arse.
IMG_6021.jpeg

He’s wan unfortunate looking cunt, also.

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
A 40 year old wearing a Charum Bracelet, getting his “NICK name” engraved on a bottle of perfume using his birthday money 🤮 we’ll be having all the icks today ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm sorry but when Hannah walked intae the room wearing a dress in the shade, great white and in the texture shark skin, did he think they were going to wilkos or castelvecchi or something? Could he not work out that they must have been going out as in OUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58