Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bleeding hell that story he just posted with ‘we did a thing’.

For a split second I saw the duvet and pillow packaging as suitcase and bag on a bed and thought he’d only gone and bloody left the country 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Mr Uncle is languishing *abroad* howling at the incompetence. I'm stuck here, couldn't go as just out of hospital cosamnofuckingwellyetagain. I'm hopeful they're going tomorrow, when the airport scenes will be like Game of Thrones. Imagine them trying to negotiate *cancellation* *rebooking* if there's a God make this happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s M&S cafe. It’s on the bottle of fizzy apple. Using wee deeks staff discount. Saying that there is a M&S at Glasgow airport 🤔
---
Where is his box that was getting sent to him the other day??
I checked Glasgow airport, nae flights tae Lanzarote the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lovelis, was there any message for ‘Mas/Maz’ from the mother of the wee girl that Hinch visited that infamous time she visited Glasgow and didn’t acknowledge him? or has he fallen out with them? Didn’t the little girl used to be a Mas/Maz fan??

What about all the others that were rummaging through his kitchen presses on his 38th?
Isn't she an MSP now? She'll have had her social media well and truly cleansed. 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has poor Deek finally caved and klarna’d the “bag of dreams’ for Marion?

Poor halitosis-ridden cuckooed midget. That’s a lot of driving lessons and a deposit oan a wee car.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Has poor Deek finally caved and klarna’d the “bag of dreams’ for Marion?

Poor halitosis-ridden cuckooed midget. That’s a lot of driving lessons and a deposit oan a wee car.
You can get a wee gift bag and box from ye old DH Gate

but IF that is real how funny is that Dior bag living in Beirut, topped off with his Savers shopping bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor old Maz he's such a mug for a label.isnt he! They must see him coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How many duvets/duvet covers/pillows/cushion covers does this man need?
£100 wow.

Ran oot of vases, where's the one from H&M he had on his table that he copied off his scammy mate Greedy?

370709700_3629248007295455_4350332645731044816_n.jpg

371029653_555822103308901_1555412403315046498_n.jpg
371320679_1484674572362427_6003158684421832612_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So all them Ava may candles which he “advertises” and all the Jo malone ones he’s had in the past, he’s got a bespoke small business Home bargains one burning away. I seriously don’t know why she has anything to do with him.

The Dior carrier bag is obviously from the same place as his fake goochi trainers and Dior phone case ma lovelies. Faker than the filters he uses, also.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone checked when the next jet2 flight leaves Glasgow for Lanza? There is no way they are not going this year. The pair of them, honestly.

Also I must share I found it strange that some people who wished him HBD used a pic of him alone and not ones of them together? Instagram is actually ma joab, fhull time aka 13 minutes a day and I thought birthday posts you made up with some good/funny memories you shared with the birthday person maybe a throwback pic from back in the day showing long lasting friendship, not just your latest profile pic and an insincere message accompanied with a generic gif, so aye no much to really say the night.
Shush hen. I’m on Hinch’s time line and I work 6 days a week so Instagram is ma fhull time joab. He’s nae on a wee Lanza journee otherwise he’d be whining aboot the heat and delays.

Note for wee Maz: try doing the Canaries with a wean then decide that parenthood is for you. My weans are teens and after a week in Lanza, I was ready for handing the weans over to whoever wanted them. I had to deal with Schrödingers pool: it was simultaneously too warm AND too cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dior carrier is probably just got beauty products or a perfume, i bought my husband cartier aftershave and got it in a fancy bag that looked like i had spent alot on something fancy when i hadnt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A've been away oan a wee Scottish Island ma lovelies with the OH and been able to watch his stories but no post on here. Thought he wid never dae any hoose cleans?? That's a change and clearly where the extra £££ is coming fae.

Re his bespoke visit tae Tigerlilly, aw we saw wiz drinks. Nae food, efternoon tea etc so that wiz a cheapo prezzie fur our Deek. Dinner wiz efter their bespoke hour in the capital (as usual) so he wiznae oot oh pocket much. There a back tae Beirut in under 3 hours I'd say!
Normally oor Maz, Marion, Manbags, Meirdrie posts whit Deek gifts him but that's no happened this year.
A've also hud a gander at the reviews oh his bespoke boujee hotel in Costa Teguise :LOL: Canny wait fur that trip!

I’m hunner percent you’re Scottish but I did read that like the Derry Girls accent. I’m sorry. I’m from Yorkshire so I don’t even say words right, if that’s any consolation.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m hunner percent you’re Scottish but I did read that like the Derry Girls accent. I’m sorry. I’m from Yorkshire so I don’t even say words right, if that’s any consolation.
Where in Yorkshire you from?

Reactions: 5
This is a face of a beaten down, depressed lady. Look at her, wondering where she went wrong. Exhausted by all the shame Marion brings to the family. You can tell by her eyes, she sobbed all day. Aye. So sad. The Mcknight name will die with oor Marion. Johnny won't have kids, he's too busy. Marion is not busy at all, but can't look after a cat let alone a child. Poor Sadie.
Snapchat-1510685501.jpg

This is the face of a man, who tells the same story to the lads down the pub, every week.

Yes two sons. Yes, both gay. No I'm not pulling your leg. Aye I'm dead serious.

You can clearly see he's saying duck you through gritted teeth.
Snapchat-1364648870.jpg

This is a face of someone who does not want to be there at all. Look at her, she cannae give a duck. Just sat there watching her husband on plenty of fish.
Snapchat-1834408660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.