Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no what's happening to me. I watched the story of him blowing out his candles and I felt myself warming to him, it was quite cute that he looked so happy! Shall I never message this page again?!
Youse need to get your Kerry Katonas in for a week bespoke check-up, ma lovelie. Those were no candles, those were matches because Krystal Meth had some tay hand.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rayn spending her day scouring the 'tinternet, looking far gemstone keyrings.

She is the boss...

** greatful. :m

371303445_1416936692372152_4875242952455071118_n.jpg
371740559_1370764193509296_6221418963091788752_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2409896

I don't know what is going oan lately, with youse lot, it's been non stop complimenting this big pig, you're all emotional right now, maybe due on, who knows, but pull yourselves together, for the love of stovies! Affronted! Also!
They will be buying his wax melts next and decorating fur crissmas at the weekend. 🐍🐍🐍🐍
---
His head merges into his neck
Ah canni decide whether he's mair a chin head or thumb heid
Screenshot_20230828-153019.png
Screenshot_20230828-153125.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The sandwiches on his wee afternoon tea look very different to what they advertise on Tigerlily’s website, and also compared to pics online.

Do we think he asked for plain ham to satisfy his toddler palate?
Tae be fair ah'd huv done the same, but ah've made peace wi being a cosplay Martin, also.
---
A new take on the bowl cut look, using a traffic cone instead? 😆
The pichure oan the right looks like there's a wee bespoke mushroom boaby oan the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This comment just finished me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣like the control he needed when he queued up to see Soph at her book signing
Standing in a queue full of children, with a childs book.
The only way he could meet his bestie.
Cost him £12.99 also.
Jaymee wouldn't let Deek in the photo cos they only paid for one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lovelis, was there any message for ‘Mas/Maz’ from the mother of the wee girl that Hinch visited that infamous time she visited Glasgow and didn’t acknowledge him? or has he fallen out with them? Didn’t the little girl used to be a Mas/Maz fan??

What about all the others that were rummaging through his kitchen presses on his 38th?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like us all thinking he’s going on the holiday is like the time we all convinced ourselves he was going to Harry Styles 😂 I think we’re giving him too much credit and he has in fact booked the holiday a year in advance to make the minimum payments every month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
No way he’s at an airport. Air traffic control are having major issues and he wouldn’t be able to help himself posting about how jet2 need to sort it and how horrific the airport is. Also no flights from Glasgow to Lanzarote today. Let’s face it he won’t go further afield. Deffo think he’s just shot his load early with the holiday and he genuinely thinks people pack their suitcases a year in advance 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like us all thinking he’s going on the holiday is like the time we all convinced ourselves he was going to Harry Styles 😂 I think we’re giving him too much credit and he has in fact booked the holiday a year in advance to make the minimum payments every month.
I was just thinking that. I truly believe the dull bastard is actually planning a year in advance. Didn't the tea, coffee and sugar pots take 9 months to plan?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Once again all that build up for that! Apart from the meal with his family nothing different to what he normally does on a weekend - eating beige food, wasting his money, trying to keep up with the insta lot etc.
They should have booked to go away for his 40th and then come back and had a meal with his family and that. Would have made it a bit more special for him. Not half as many of the fake pals have wished him a happy birthday this year so hopefully this is a wake up call to him that they are not really his pals and they don’t really care about him. And let’s not mention Hinch’s last minute call to the florist 🙄.

I agree he looks a lot better on that video blowing out his candles than he ever does with his bulbous nose filter on.
Totally agree 👍. It's all been for the gram. I mean who actually reposts birthday wishes on an app after saying no fuss. He didn't post his family cards cos that's not insta worthy. It was all oh look at my "famous" "friends" sending my flowers and messages. They are fake friends who you see through an app! He actually thinks he's famous doesn't he?!

I'd rather have a little weekend away not shared on that app and have a family meal when home. Not a rank looking spoons brekky and spending the birthday weekend reposting a handful of app messages when you could be enjoying the moment. He's bragged about the outfit, the places, the messages, the balloons like a 5 year old and really it was just a normal weekend for him. I honestly think he thinks people are jealous of that lifestyle. 😕

Reactions: 22
What would be even better than ‘Mas’, stuck at the airport……. I know my boss can’t fly in today now from Italy so no meeting tomorrow and having to stay away tomorrow night, having to explain why the UK is doing so wank.
Booyakafuckingsha!!! Pass me the lethal 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.