Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally!. I've just watched it and l still can't believe the difference without his filters. He looks more like his brother, natural and fat faced! 🤣
Don't come for me hens but I actually think he looks better without the filters. Less Robbie Rotten/Bruce Forsyth. Don't get me wrang he's still the ugliest runt this side of the Clyde but ahm pyoor affronted that he thinks those filters improve his appearance 🤡 And he's still goat breath that could gag a maggot also.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did his best friend ever oor Hannah not send him any birthday surprises this year?

Pyoor affronted fae her hens! Seen she’s off to Ibiza with her real life pal. Nae thoughts fae Macaroni also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always watch his stories with the sound off because who wants to listen to that, but I am clutching ma beak at the fact he actual factual said FOOFS and it wasn't just the captions picking him up wrong 😭😭 what a fud

• Haha
dumbfounded-gif.gif

I don't know what is going oan lately, with youse lot, it's been non stop complimenting this big pig, you're all emotional right now, maybe due on, who knows, but pull yourselves together, for the love of stovies! Affronted! Also!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Once again all that build up for that! Apart from the meal with his family nothing different to what he normally does on a weekend - eating beige food, wasting his money, trying to keep up with the insta lot etc.
They should have booked to go away for his 40th and then come back and had a meal with his family and that. Would have made it a bit more special for him. Not half as many of the fake pals have wished him a happy birthday this year so hopefully this is a wake up call to him that they are not really his pals and they don’t really care about him. And let’s not mention Hinch’s last minute call to the florist 🙄.

I agree he looks a lot better on that video blowing out his candles than he ever does with his bulbous nose filter on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This has been the first and only photo where Ah might start believing the wee scrote has a pair of balls and an ounce of testosterone. Still sure he’s like a wee Ken doll doonstairs so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolls, I’m just catching up on pages and pages of your funny comments now, thanks to being busy in the joab that is ma joab that gives me petty cash to pay for the mortgage I got just like that.

Going to catch up on the last seven pages now, but I’ll leave you with this-

The photo you upload vs. the photo you’re tagged in

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have you lot OD'd on wax melts or something?
Too much ZoFlora in your sinks?
Maz is a nob. IDST. FEM.
Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.