Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a face of a beaten down, depressed lady. Look at her, wondering where she went wrong. Exhausted by all the shame Marion brings to the family. You can tell by her eyes, she sobbed all day. Aye. So sad. The Mcknight name will die with oor Marion. Johnny won't have kids, he's too busy. Marion is not busy at all, but can't look after a cat let alone a child. Poor Sadie.
View attachment 2410668

This is the face of a man, who tells the same story to the lads down the pub, every week.

Yes two sons. Yes, both gay. No I'm not pulling your leg. Aye I'm dead serious.

You can clearly see he's saying duck you through gritted teeth.
View attachment 2410676

This is a face of someone who does not want to be there at all. Look at her, she cannae give a duck. Just sat there watching her husband on plenty of fish.
View attachment 2410698
I did wonder if Mario’s family meal outfit was influenced by the presence of his mum and dad. Maybe daddy McKnight might be embarrassed with his 40 year old son in lassies clothes and a full face of foundation and lip gloss

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is a face of a beaten down, depressed lady. Look at her, wondering where she went wrong. Exhausted by all the shame Marion brings to the family. You can tell by her eyes, she sobbed all day. Aye. So sad. The Mcknight name will die with oor Marion. Johnny won't have kids, he's too busy. Marion is not busy at all, but can't look after a cat let alone a child. Poor Sadie.
View attachment 2410668

This is the face of a man, who tells the same story to the lads down the pub, every week.

View attachment 2410676

This is a face of someone who does not want to be there at all. Look at her, she cannae give a duck. Just sat there watching her husband on plenty of fish.
View attachment 2410698
Rotten teeth must run in the family look at the state of sad Sadie's

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2410668

View attachment 2410676

View attachment 2410698
The sister, poor cow looks like Mario in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cannae believe he's just bespoke compromised his security all by herself ahahhaha. Daft cow.

Disnae matter what's the best bars and restaurants they'll aw be closed down probably by the time they get there.
He actually looks nice in the first photo. The second one makes him look like a lesbian called shaz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just thinking that. I truly believe the dull bastard is actually planning a year in advance. Didn't the tea, coffee and sugar pots take 9 months to plan?
Clutching ma beak, ah furgoat aboot the beverage stashun planning. Tattle really needs tae dae the memories thing like Facebook. 🤣
---
“We did a thing”

he is trolling us trolls
Is that a sex and the city 'thing'. Mebbes Martin thinks he Beirut toap flat is equivalent tae a New York penthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really annoys me he always goes on about annual leave. Who calls it annual leave ffs! makes it sound like he’s off once a year ie bleeping ANNUALLY when he actually seems to be off work every couple of weeks on HOLIDAYS!!!

Mario you’ve taken a weeks holiday! Not 9 days annual bleeping leave! You don’t take 5 days holiday then call it 9 days annual leave by adding the sat and sun each side to the 5 so STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Daddy Mcknight is a lump isn't he? Thought he'd be some wirey spindley fucker like his cross dressing son.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2410668

View attachment 2410676

View attachment 2410698
Howling!! 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really annoys me he always goes on about annual leave. Who calls it annual leave ffs! makes it sound like he’s off once a year ie bleeping ANNUALLY when he actually seems to be off work every couple of weeks on HOLIDAYS!!!

Mario you’ve taken a weeks holiday! Not 9 days annual bleeping leave! You don’t take 5 days holiday then call it 9 days annual leave by adding the sat and sun each side to the 5 so STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!
Starting from January, we really should keep track of how many annual leaves he has, for the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Starting from January, we really should keep track of how many annual leaves he has, for the wiki.
I am sorry ma lovely but you need to take a step back and get some class. 💋

It is already being documented for Mr HMRC in the wiki. chefs kiss.

eta That sounds a bit harsh, I do apologise ma lovelie x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.