Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Criss boxes and a fucking colouring book. I leave this kind of shit out for my daughter when I've had one to many lethal 🍹and I can't possibly rise from my pit until a Dominos arrives. Throw in a Roblox gift card and be done already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Never push a loyal person to the point they no longer care.

Time to cut those ties.

#factual
Aww, remember when he came on and said he really didn't enjoy Christmas and just did it all for us. All because Hinch couldn't bare to walk through the communal stairway and get her long toes munched on, by a rat on ket. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I feel like us all thinking he’s going on the holiday is like the time we all convinced ourselves he was going to Harry Styles 😂 I think we’re giving him too much credit and he has in fact booked the holiday a year in advance to make the minimum payments every month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
For a cunt who lives in a shoddy tiny 1 bed council flat surrounded by smackheads and a view of the communal bins, he really thinks he's something special doesn't he.
Jesus CHRIST

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Maybe deek is trying to get him smashed so he can get out of the birthday shag!!! 😂
The dry rub you mean? 😂

I wonder whether Marion gives or takes? You can just imagine his lovely new bracelet jangling as hes getting pounded. 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick

ohdoris

VIP Member
This grown man has just celebrated his 40th Birthday & he’s spending his days looking for Barbie perfume & buying witches hats.
He is NOT ok 🥴

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks tae oor very oan @Daisy Uncle fae this stunner wae the most likes!

IMG_4554.jpeg

---
A brand new thread oan the one and only day of birth fae oor Scottish Queen, Mario

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I'll be honest, I'm glad he got this. Don't like the guy, disgusted by his in the wild behaviour, but it is so obvious how desperate he wants some sort of "circle" and I honestly thought their lack of effort was shit. Wudny be for me, but he's probably fucking delighted.
DONT MESSAGE THIS PAGE AGAIN!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Confession time... I have that Stanley cup 🫣 I drive long distances, I walk miles a day, I drink tons of water and I don't like it warm. This cup doesn't spill like the daft one the insta huns have.
I shall never message this page again. I'll git ma coat also 🤌

• Haha
  • Wow

honey&lemon

VIP Member
And there we have it. Flowers from Soph and that’s the peak of his birthday for him. Not anything his family or Deek have done for him you can tell he only cared what ‘oor Soph’ would do.

Mario, if she was really such a close friend, who has millions in the bank, she would have made the effort to take you for lunch or dinner for your 40th! It’s a big birthday and she still couldn’t face doing something in person for you, does that not tell you everything you need to know!

• Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I swear to fack, if Mr. ACWD took a photo of me while I was sleeping and posted it on the internet to 150k hate-followers, he’s be headed for a dumping faster than a Spoons breakfast through Mario’s irritating bowel.

I have no time for Derek the mandarin, but it’s such an invasion of privacy and so creepy.

Plus, I thought Mario said he wasn’t posting Deek because he’s no an influencer and won’t be able to repost anyway he wanted to protect his privacy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

gilly31

VIP Member
Do my eyes deceive me or is this 40 year old man wearing a charm bracelet?

My 13 year old daughter wears a wee Pandora charm braclet and fake tan. Does mario identify as a 13 year old lassie??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Ma lovelies ah've swerved RIGHT oot ma lane, am clutching ma beak wi ma ain stupidity 🙈
How ah can even admit tae this......

Ah thought Daisy Uncle wiz aboot the Brother's dug but now realise she's Dolly! When ah saw the bespoke boujee tattoo oan hiz haun ah hud a wee rant tae masel. Why wud he get a dug's name tattoed?!?
Ah've hud tae sit doon wie sum kriss and joos tae calm doon and tell masel tae get sum class.
No sure ah shud be allowed oot.....:LOL:

• Haha