Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooft he's gonna be rushing off to home bargains tomorrow to swap his hideous hocus pocus mugs for those mugs Hinch has just bought. No doubt he will return with the chopping board and the glass pumpkin too. He's gotta be keeping up with the Hinches #MarioTheInfluenced
Yep. Of course he would have bought his a year ago. Before Home bargains even designed the crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s going to feel ridiculous having his autumn tat up when it’s 22 in Beirut next week. It’s a steady 30 all week where I am in that place abroad and the thought of autumn decs has me deed.

Reactions: 22
Hay F R I A D A Y

Thread title suggestion.

"Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Just seen a running instagrammer I follow has landed in Teguise. Obviously it is the place to be also.

Hot as hades but cool as duck (I looked like a balloon when I was there last month-September today 🍂🍁🥮- and couldn’t get my shoes on most days).

(Mario, your Stanley will probably take you over your 22kg limit with all your holiday tat make up so if I were you, leave the honking thing at home)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hay ma lovelies, wan mair shift tae the weekend, unless youse don't wurk a Friday like me 😘

Goat ma wean up fur school and she said it's Autumn today, so ah'm noo putting up ma crissmas tree. Tonsa luv and 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen a running instagrammer I follow has landed in Teguise. Obviously it is the place to be also.

Hot as hades but cool as duck (I looked like a balloon when I was there last month-September today 🍂🍁🥮- and couldn’t get my shoes on most days).

(Mario, your Stanley will probably take you over your 22kg limit with all your holiday tat make up so if I were you, leave the honking thing at home)
Sit doon and get some class the manleys no going he got bespoke cups with their names oan them tae take instead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww, remember when he came on and said he really didn't enjoy Christmas and just did it all for us. All because Hinch couldn't bare to walk through the communal stairway and get her long toes munched on, by a rat on ket. So aye.
"Ahv only had one hot choclit this holiday seezun!" 🎻😭

The hot drink stayshun was pyoor gathering dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might be veering right oot ma laine here but hes no hud any dots o doom awe week. Im thinking hes maybes already in that place abroad and awe the posts since his birthday huv been pre records, the flowers could huv been delivered earlier, its suspicious they were delivered at weird times and late also.
The only thing I can see that might prove me wrang is the story wi the witches hats and the telly is oan in the background, but I canny make oot what the programme is.
Of course none of this might be #factual
I have tae much time oan ma hands also so back in my laine I go.
Tonsa love 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she's in the Home Bargains queue the day. Copying Hinch's purchases.
Aww wrapped up in winter clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a wee saddo. Spending his ‘annual leave’ cleaning his bedsit and in bed for 9pm under his hand crochets blanky.

Get a life wee man! There’s a whole big world out there outside of spoons and b&m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.