Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the grub and drinks he's had over these last few days that will be the stone back on the auld hips tomorrow morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, from what I can see on fatties story, 17 people put up happy birthday for him. 17. Out of all them hunners and thousands. What a sad, sad 40th. He picked his own colours for his balloon and cake, which were of dreams and came to reality, (not ma quote) his own family don't like him, he left his cat cooped up in a gerbil cage all day, with no stimulation at all, he couldn't stay out late incase he missed the last bus, he's wearing a charum bracelet with a 40 charum oan it, ffs. He's spent all day looking at his phone to reshare posts. And then there's poor wee Sadie, who had to push out that clanmy, alien looking baby, with a head so large, she thought it was a giant jacket potato with a brillo pad on it, but the midwives said it was just his hair. She tried to put him up for adoption, but nobody wanted a baby so ugly, especially by choice. Let's all give Sadie a wee moment of silence as this day must be traumatising for her, the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
And there we have it. Flowers from Soph and that’s the peak of his birthday for him. Not anything his family or Deek have done for him you can tell he only cared what ‘oor Soph’ would do.

Mario, if she was really such a close friend, who has millions in the bank, she would have made the effort to take you for lunch or dinner for your 40th! It’s a big birthday and she still couldn’t face doing something in person for you, does that not tell you everything you need to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Nae birthday message so far fae Hinch.
I reposted her post to him on the first page. It was pretty pathetic with it being his 40th 🤭

Not sure if it's just me, but l think his 40th hasn't been what l expected. No influencers have paid him a visit, no Hannah. They obviously had a tit time on the last visit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a bleeping hole! The fugly cakes, balloons, afternoon tea with his nearest and dearest (the only folk he knows irl) and all over shadowed by an online order sent by Oor Soph. If I was Deek I'd be bleeping RAGING, I'm honestly fizzing on his behalf 😡

Bet he jizzed in his drawers seeing a token gift from Queen Hun. 100% if she wanted to she'd have visited, it's a big birthday.

Imagine being 40 and creaming your drawers over all these fake ass friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Mental, all that, it's my 40th tit to get Hinches attention and now she's finally sent something, at 10pm on a Sunday night, that's it now, the celebrations need to come to an end. What a sad, sad little bleep. No acknowledgement to Deek for entertaining that fat bastard all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mental, all that, it's my 40th tit to get Hinches attention and now she's finally sent something, at 10pm on a Sunday night, that's it now, the celebrations need to come to an end. What a sad, sad little bleep. No acknowledgement to Deek for entertaining that fat bastard all day.
Our new thread title is more exciting than freak faces 40th 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whoever posted that picture of him at the table last night did him dirty. The difference is, it’s 2 different people. 😳
His nae neck, moon face doesn’t suit a round neck jumper. His outfit from yesterday was actually decent also. Not so decent today factual. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No acknowledgement to Deek for entertaining that fat bastard all day.
Bingo! I'd honestly flip my lid if I was Deek 😭 ok it was very underwhelming but jesus, talk about an insult.

Mario, trust me, Hinch doesn't give two shiny shits about you. On her birthday does she reshare your message, can you even post her a card? Don't make us laugh, people like you line her pockets, she's just a very good Sales person

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.