Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hullo ma lovelies, av been living ma life like it should be lived. Ma pal spotted the gruesome twosome on Argyll St on Monday. Looks like all the castlevicchis have went straight tae Deeks arse.
IMG_6021.jpeg

He’s wan unfortunate looking bleep, also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Exactly this. Hannah is a nasty cow for this.

She could have told him to get dressed up as they were going somewhere nice,
Or, the rest of the 'circle' could have gone casual too.
They're not your friends Mario.
I disagree! How did the fact she was dressed up to the nines and deek wore a shirt and shoes not make him think to himself I better wear something fancy? Like where did they think they were going? For a McDonald’s? 😆
All the talk about getting dressed up or putting on make up for special occasions and he made zero effort when his friend and partner had, nobody to blame but himself 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hullo ma lovelies, av been living ma life like it should be lived. Ma pal spotted the gruesome twosome on Argyll St on Monday. Looks like all the castlevicchis have went straight tae Deeks arse.
View attachment 2421125

State of them carrying about bottles of juice wearing tracksuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2421125

Blood hell hasny half!!
---
View attachment 2421125

Was yer pal really short like maz and deek or crouched down to get a bespoke angle? 🤔😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2421125

Woah it has as well! 😲 So they're a pair of fat bastards then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marion, that wasnae a party. It was a dinner. You cannae class 5 guests as a party the nooo.

Who is this, and why doesnae she want to be there? She looks like she's aboot to cry.
View attachment 2420782
View attachment 2420783

This woman's eyes are screaming for help. And her face could do with a wee iron too, and her boots need burning.
View attachment 2420784

Look at the stomach, the teeth and chins. Vile. She obviously couldnae take her cardi off due to sweat patches, prominent burger nipples and bingo wings. Aye.
View attachment 2420791
View attachment 2420792
That misfit maw person looks as though she melted on the fire

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think he knew exactly what was going on. This whole aww I was so surprised I look like I’m going to Morrisons is a lot of tit. He just dosent have anything else to wear 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2421125

Probably flattened sitting on the concrete Lego sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2421125

Why does it look like they've coordinated their outfit.
How many coats, jackets, body warmers does one man need 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hens you’ve absolutely nailed it with these last few pages. Nae debates. I’m still at that place Abroad catching up with a big bag of criss (you know how holiday criss just hit different) while the husband plays with the wean in the pool and you lot have me deceased. Husband keeps asking me what’s funny. How do I even begin to explain?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hens you’ve absolutely nailed it with these last few pages. Nae debates. I’m still at that place Abroad catching up with a big bag of criss (you know how holiday criss just hit different) while the husband plays with the wean in the pool and you lot have me deceased. Husband keeps asking me what’s funny. How do I even begin to explain?? 😂
Tell him its just for your circle ma hen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.