Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can *my new Tits were hurting etc* be fitted into the new thread title please. 🐍💀😒😁 Although sympathies babybail, but I'm a horrible cow and it made me laugh. *rummages thrcough babybails kitchen cupboards*
Ma weans keep calling them my “bolt ons”. I said if they keep on I’ll be sending them tae live wae Maz and sleep oan her concrete velvet sofa. So aye also

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh behave with your overpriced junk! (The bottle, not the turkey tits). You could reach the kitchen sink from the couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So hannah was out last night and needed a fry up today, implying she's hanging and has still proceeded to drive.

These people are bleeping thick as tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Seems 24 hrs with Maz in Beruit Towers was enough for the poor gal.

Probably has Bruse the massage therapist booked in after sleeping on that concrete bloke sofa.

and she ate a full Scottish breakfast not 5 hours previously so she was not running on just adrenaline and sugar.

372946514_201134556131081_4495451211161750827_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely Daisy’s maw and Dolly’s Da would of enjoyed last night and made it a bit more of a proper night oot for Mario. Made it more of a proper get together or do you need to be an influencer on insta with a fake witch cackle and over 10k followers to be part of the celebrations?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems 24 hrs with Maz in Beruit Towers was enough for the poor gal.

Probably has Bruse the massage therapist booked in after sleeping on that concrete bloke sofa.

and she ate a full Scottish breakfast not 5 hours previously so she was not running on just adrenaline and sugar.

View attachment 2421611
Her nails are horrible. You can tell a lot about a person but the company they keep, so she is a bleep by association

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hilarious how all the insta fuds need to get their car badge in when showing off their “Starbies”. Dickheads so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely Daisy’s maw and Dolly’s Da would of enjoyed last night and made it a bit more of a proper night oot for Mario. Made it more of a proper get together or do you need to be an influencer on insta with a fake witch cackle and over 10k followers to be part of the celebrations?!
Ah'm surprised they weren't papped tbh.

Being such famous celebrities and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can *my new Tits were hurting etc* be fitted into the new thread title please. 🐍💀😒😁 Although sympathies babybail, but I'm a horrible cow and it made me laugh. *rummages thrcough babybails kitchen cupboards*
My suggestion is cleaning with mario #108: bespoke birthday bits and turkey tits (also)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
‘Hunners of you came to say hi and how my little page helps yous’
Not ma quote.
Funny how so many lovelies come tae say Hi when no one else is around.

Yet put him in public with his family or his circle all screeching and no a single person recognises him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Hunners of you came to say hi and how my little page helps yous’
Not ma quote.
Interesting how he meets all these hunners of people but never gets tagged in any in the wild pics. And the fans he does meet are always called Julie....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Keep dreaming fat face. You love living in the flat REMEMBER! 🤭

Screenshot_20230902-194559_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.