Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well lads, I’m sorry to say his outfit looks fairly normal, and dare I say *nice* 🫣 I’ll see maself oot also 😱
The filter he's used to slim himself down has had the unfortunate effect of elongating his head and now it looks like a banana

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So if he burnt the top last night how did manage to find something to go with tonight's outfit. Must had been a cheap nylon silk shirt he was going to wear.
All that weight he has lost he had to go out today and but something new.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s no the pendulum looks like Trattoria Genova unless I don’t know my Paisley restaurants

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s no the pendulum looks like Trattoria Genova unless I don’t know my Paisley restaurants
It’s a million percent Genova. I feel like going to look through the window now for influencers in the wild but I feel like that’s crossing a line into a stalker and that’s no ma Job! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When is tiger lily? I thought that would hd been today or they going during the week can't see him treking across to Edinburgh after 4pm.

Those flowers also gifted are £26/£28 a bunch. Have to give postcode for delivery so he knew they were coming *gifted* meaning someone wants to send you something to benefit them and not actually care for your birthday. Snakes oan that app bunch of users.
Just to let Marion know the 'M' on card isn't personsiled it's the name for the business so aye.
---
Mr Isa and I going to a wedding reception tonight, I feel like telling Mr Isa am too ill, I've burnt my dress cancel the plans let's get cosey so I can keep up with Marion's birthday antics. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aye he’s a pure Isa, nae offence hen 🙄
Ur youse gonni take this cheek @IsaPeoplehuvtaeknow !!!! Ah'll haud your jaiket hen!!!
---
It’s a million percent Genova. I feel like going to look through the window now for influencers in the wild but I feel like that’s crossing a line into a stalker and that’s no ma Job! 😂
Dae it, it's ma birthday today and he's stealing ma thunder 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I wondered how long he'd take to jump on those lip sync videos 🙈
---

Nah, he still looks like a bag of shite to me. Yeah, l hate him that much 🤣
Always been ma favourite and nae debates 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m away to get a bottle of Asti and get aw cosy for the hunner dots there will be after 8pm when he’s back in the bedsit emptying his camera roll #buzzing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ur youse gonni take this cheek @IsaPeoplehuvtaeknow !!!! Ah'll haud your jaiket hen!!!
---

---

Happy birthday from me also
Have you been oot fur your tea already and aww cosy back in the house? X x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s he calling a shirt, a top? Speaking like a 65 year old. Wish we’d seen the shirt he “burnt”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

---

I need to make Mr Isa my manager of this page and any cheek then I'll no see it because he will block them before I get a chance. HapPy Saterday hen sprine bright 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cannae wait fur a photie of aw his bespoke birthday presents like an OG insta hun also.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Madge2022 happy birthday Doll, hope you've got your glad rags on and are off for some drinks + scran 😘

Well Maz, I'm shocked, you're looking decent for once. The belt + shoes are questionable but over all 👏

Honestly clutching ma beak at the pair of them decked out in designer clobber and living in that utter tit tip. I'll stick to my Tesco gear in my hoose, not in beruit with multiple doors + 2 baths + 2 cars in my driveway.

Enjoy the bus home ya halfwit 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine sitting at your bday dinner constantly posting on your instagram sad sad bastard, I mean we like the updates 😂 but live in the moment ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.