Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be screeching at 9 birthday messages received so far.
World famous OG influencer also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oor Hannah really dialed it in with that montage, didn’t she?

All stuff we’ve seen before, mainly from their one night in London.

It just proves that they don’t have much interaction other than what they created at the time for the Gram.

Reactions: 20
Ahm oot in Glasgow with ma pals today but trying tae convince them tae take the McGills tae Edinburgh fur a wee cocky tee in Tigerlily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahm oot in Glasgow with ma pals today but trying tae convince them tae take the McGills tae Edinburgh fur a wee cocky tee in Tigerlily.
Post your affiliated link, hen, we’ll have your afternoon tea petty cash raised just like that *strangler finger snap*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My only worry is Marion is going to thank all you lot for your lovely comments, the night. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, also! Did he look good? ...aye, he looked alright like. Did he look smart? Aye, he actually looked decent. Am I going to compliment him on this page? Am I duck, the ugly fat duck. Your belt is fake and you had cornish pasties on your feet. Fucker. #prayforsadie
Don't worry everyone will still think he's a narcissistic idiot after him posting "all" the birthday messages and photos of his balloon....is he 40 or 5?? Next we'll be getting a reel of his presents 🤣🤣🤣

I will never get why people post every second of their occasion on insta whilst its happening. Just be in the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And just just like, after doing so well with last nights outfit, he is back to looking like a fat Ned

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So far a montage of Ava may and Stephen mulhern (mother rendall), all of which we’ve seen before all over the gram, a picture of the only time he’s met misfit jaw, a happy birthday yesterday from Hinch and some flowers off people who give him free flooring. No real friends and spending his day reposting this tit. Aye, happy birthday Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Back to looking like a wazzock.

I bet he takes that wee balloon oot with him. Mincing down the street, sat at the front of the McGills

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm cringing, he's like a little girl. So embarassing.
All the DMs 🤣 real friends text or call.
Weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think we have been treated to a wee QT DH Gate journey ma lovlies … Ducci belt , Christina Dior phone cover and from that pic looks like Christina Dior Bag he was slabbering on about that he NEEDED for his holiday

he looked passable yesterday but with the jacket off it was just yer dads British Rail work shirt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Original outfit was a white thin cheap shirt. No wonder he burnt it, uts like paper. You'd definitely see her burger nipples through it (not ma quote)

Happy birthday fat slag, hope you're paranoid all day, looking out for trolls. Hope you slip in dog tit. Also.
Screenshot_20230827_102443_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
‘That cake and balloons were of dreams and came to reality’ 😂😂😂
Can honestly say I’ve never dreamed about balloons or birthday cake. Factual 😝🙄
IMG_4331.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.