Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only worry is Marion is going to thank all you lot for your lovely comments, the night. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, also! Did he look good? ...aye, he looked alright like. Did he look smart? Aye, he actually looked decent. Am I going to compliment him on this page? Am I duck, the ugly fat duck. Your belt is fake and you had cornish pasties on your feet. Fucker. #prayforsadie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Happy Birthday Marion (cause we know you read here)
Hope this is the year you finally catch on to yourself and make some changes.
You actually look smart in your birthday outfit, hair and face looking normal in big kristals photo. Stop filtering yourself hen, it does you no favours.
Start saving some money, get a mortgage and buy a house with a front amd back door, work out how to earn a decent living and how to not spend every halfpenny you get on tit. .enjoy your compliments today, they will be the last ones these nusty trolls can dish out.
Normal service will resume tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bet he’s been up since the arse crack of dawn in the hope that Hinch wishes him a happy birthday, if she does it will get re posted to death 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy Belated Birthday @Madge2022

And Happy Birthday tae oor fav influencer, I, Daisy Uncle.

I hate myself for saying it but other than the shoes his outfit was pretty decent although can’t wait to see what he’s wearing to Tigerlily today, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure it was oor @Tinkerbell cat birthday yesterday too. I cannae remember if it's her wee birthday on Marion's accidental early birthday or his real birthday. Or in between. Well happy birthday anyway, here's something for you to enjoy, the night. To get you in the mood and so forth. View attachment 2406432
You make me sick my lovely. Factual. But thank you. Nea debates xoxo

IMG_1922.jpeg

hens I went to that wee bespoke place called Thorpe park yesterday and I saw this in their gift shop. It’s like martins wee spaceship tshirt. I was going to buy it for him and post it to Beirut for his birthday but then forgot he lives in a junkie paradise and also he’s a fat witch,they didn’t have it XXXXXL

Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy birthday tae oor @Madge2022 also. Slap oan a face full of expired makeup and get ursel oot oot!! Remember youse need tae be back aw cosy wi a boaby mug by 4pm 🥔❤🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely knew it!! Here's who the mystery box was coming from via Royal Mail. Of course an instahun fake 'pal' 👀

That montage with Hannah was so sad, friendship as deep as a puddle, so phoney and contrived 😕

Mario, Happy Birthday, thanks for all the laughs. This year ditch all the fakes and get some actual real friends, these instahuns are as transparent as the hideous filters you use 🤢

Bring on today's Afternoon Tea, hoping a tattler catches them in the flesh 📷

Screenshot_2023-08-27-09-04-10-75_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet he’s been up since the arse crack of dawn in the hope that Hinch wishes him a happy birthday, if she does it will get re posted to death 😂
She commented on his post yesterday, he wull huv it reframed and in his high footfall area.

Thanks tae aw you nasty trolls fur birthday wishes fur Queen Madge #gifted

Ma birthday outfit was bespoke Pat Butcher blouse, wi lilac leggings and badboy trainers.
---
She commented on his post yesterday, he wull huv it reframed and in his high footfall area.

Thanks tae aw you nasty trolls fur birthday wishes fur Queen Madge #gifted

Ma birthday outfit was bespoke Pat Butcher blouse, wi lilac leggings and badboy trainers.
---
It'll be framed and up on the wall with his WiFi password!
How dare youse say that when ah wuz gonni say it, ain lane and nae debates #capeeesh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.