Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy burthday Madge hen๐Ÿ’•I hope Mr Madge gave ye yer dumps while bent over the bath๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Madge, ma lovelie! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ If you've nae gawt at least 4 balloons with ur age awn, then ur nawt doing it Mario style. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deek the morra when he catches up with this thread in the M&S bogs:

8D7B0F98-C8C1-498F-8963-71AD92AFAD48.jpeg

So aye and so forth also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Hahahaha this is giving me Scottish Declan BF vibes here.
Hellllloooo.
IYDKGTK
---
Oooo I'm crap and don't know how to create new thread, but what amazing timing ๐Ÿ˜Š
Oh hen, when they add SDโ€™s boyf into the clips on Scottish Duncan tiktok I am on the flair!! Too funny!!
---
Hame bargains first hen, to pick up some flash and zoflora oot his birthday money. He'll be turning up at Tigerlilys with all his usual carrier bags.
We are gonna need a mock-up of him ootside Tigerlily hen. Eventhough you think itโ€™s no yer joab, it actually is. Tonsalove xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh hen, when they add SDโ€™s boyf into the clips on Scottish Duncan tiktok I am on the flair!! Too funny!!
---

We are gonna need a mock-up of him ootside Tigerlily hen. Eventhough you think itโ€™s no yer joab, it actually is. Tonsalove xxx
I'm glad I'm not the only ridiculously immature one that finds that hillarious ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday Maz.

Untitled.jpg
370617016_1072622177429608_3144411487533590803_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How come the reflection in the mirror of his fugly shoes this morning look twice the width?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So all the happy birthday messages he is reposting isn't from actual friends it's other pages 'influencers' taking his photos from his Instagram and wishing him happy birthday. Only photo he has posted when he was with that eccy jaw, redhead one and Hannah... confirms he really doesn't have friends off that app.

Why has he made his legs half the size they really are? We all know how Marion really looks. Filters do him no favours. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he go overboard on his replies like this one. Tit.

Has anyone seen a post from Hinch?!

Screenshot_20230827-114453_Instagram.jpg

---
Happy birthday @Madge2022 ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What have I missed? Yesterdays celebrations burnt me out.

We've got the teddy bears picnic to look forward to today hens. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.