Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Mario got colic? “Unsettled”….. such a bleep
Made me pish when I read this this morning because when I read it in ‘the wee early hours’ I wiz actually looking after my sisters two month old baby for the first time over night that wiz actually unsettled wae colic 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies it's come to that time oh year when ah unfollow, usually fur his Autumn shite but av clicked early this year due to his upcoming 40th.
Yez huv aw nailed how he'll be, sharing the messages, the gifts, the Hannah surprise visit etc an ah just canny dae it.
If Deek huz planned a surprise party ah'll no follow him ever again as we'll never hear the end oh it.
Ma birthday is the 24th an am huvin a wee quiet dinner wi the OH which is just the way ah want it.
As ah say us Virgos do NOT claim him.
Canny wait tae see the Krystal Chandelier cake :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m buzzin for next weekend hens 😁😁 calling an early bingo on the following possible outcomes so feel free to add 😁😁😁

1. Pat Butcher blouse,
2. Pauline fowler cardi
3. Orange makeup and pale neck and filtered to duck selfie showing off his “makeup skills”
4. goochi’s finest shoes
5. fresh “hair don’t” by Nathan Todd
6. Beige food
7. “Boy done good” surprise gift from Deek that Marion told him to buy
8. Fake designer gift (Goochi/Louis Veeeton, Christian Deeeor etc)
9. Cake monstrosity from Krystal Chandelier
10. Hannah Ava May / insta huns “surprise”visit
11. Hunners of messages / reposts from fake pals
12. A wee comma break if Hinch doesn’t send him a message

Just a few guesses 😁
I'm hoping for a wee 40 balloon boomerang like he had fae his 37th also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m “unsettled” the night lovelies, ie: I can’t sleep.
So I’ve got up for a wee cuppa and some chocolate
I woke up Mr Strictly to ask him to get up and make me a cup, he told me to duck off and rolled over.
Bastard 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ma lovelies it's come to that time oh year when ah unfollow, usually fur his Autumn shite but av clicked early this year due to his upcoming 40th.
Yez huv aw nailed how he'll be, sharing the messages, the gifts, the Hannah surprise visit etc an ah just canny dae it.
If Deek huz planned a surprise party ah'll no follow him ever again as we'll never hear the end oh it.
Ma birthday is the 24th an am huvin a wee quiet dinner wi the OH which is just the way ah want it.
As ah say us Virgos do NOT claim him.
Canny wait tae see the Krystal Chandelier cake :rolleyes:
Keep your power hen, you do you, but am just tae much of a nosey bleep , so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder what his birthday outfit is? Will it be Barbie themed like all the other instacunts 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The outfit will be one of his school uniform horrors, with a scarf, or some *designer* tshirt horror he's bought in the sale. It'll be too tight with cheap shoes. Someone needs to have a word about the hair, it's beyond parody to have a 90s Karen hairdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if he gets the bank holiday on the 28th? Probably thinks it was put in place just for his 40th

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hay ma lovelies, he's goat a busty week ahead. Ur we being treatit tae a boob job? Martin McKnight, the Caitlin Jenner oaf Beirut.
Screenshot_20230820-082022.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hay another Sunday where Mario Moon has no plans. No friends, no petty cash left 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hay ma lovelies, he's goat a busty week ahead. Ur we being treatit tae a boob job? Martin McKnight, the Caitlin Jenner oaf Beirut.
View attachment 2391862
Marion's took inspiration from that latest celeb he tried to befriend few months back. Pricey.. Marion off to get himself a pair a GG's hoping to get her attention again.

What a way to wake up on reset Sunday day, bustiest week, am in stitches with that really is something else. Proof read takes 2 seconds. Also. No one cares if you're not going be on your phone but it's lies because you will still have your phone in hand scrolling social media... And tattle 👌✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hay. How many times is he going to use the video of his brother’s garden plants? Sad arse. Also, what exactly is he “resetting” from? Working 45 mins this week? Going to EK? Buying shite jammies? Marion, when you’re a lazy slob you don’t need a day to reset. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marion's took inspiration from that latest celeb he tried to befriend few months back. Pricey.. Marion off to get himself a pair a GG's hoping to get her attention again.

What a way to wake up on reset Sunday day, bustiest week, am in stitches with that really is something else. Proof read takes 2 seconds. Also. No one cares if you're not going be on your phone but it's lies because you will still have your phone in hand scrolling social media... And tattle 👌✨
Pricey followed him, I wonder if it's cos she wants to use his klarna. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2391862
Is he actively trying to increase his illiterate idiot status for the LOL'S or is he just a fucken moron? 🙄😂 And I don't think he has a bustiest week ahead actually working, he's probably decking oot the flat for autumn like the sad sack of shite he is! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.