Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion if we get to a new thread before his big day:

Cleaning with Mario #107 Maz’s 30s can get in the bin, what to get the man who’s got nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion - Turning 40, Marion Moon and his button mushroom, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok sing it ladies 😃

To the theme tune of The Littlest Hobo

🎵there’s a voice keeps on calling me
To the shops, that’s where I’ll always be
Every shop I’m in I buy some more tat
Don’t stay to long just turn around back to the flat
Maybe tomorrow I’ll want to get a life
Until tomorrow I’ll just keep buying shite…🎵

I think 2 nights of sick kids and very little sleep has finally scrambled my brain as I’ve no idea where this came from 🤣 probably seeing button moon on the thread reminded me of kids tv shows that me and my older siblings got parked in front of in the late 80s early 90s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok sing it ladies 😃

To the theme tune of The Littlest Hobo

🎵there’s a voice keeps on calling me
To the shops, that’s where I’ll always be
Every shop I’m in I buy some more tat
Don’t stay to long just turn around back to the flat
Maybe tomorrow I’ll want to get a life
Until tomorrow I’ll just keep buying shite…🎵

I think 2 nights of sick kids and very little sleep has finally scrambled my brain as I’ve no idea where this came from 🤣 probably seeing button moon on the thread reminded me of kids tv shows that me and my older siblings got parked in front of in the late 80s early 90s
bleeping love this and in Mario moon style I will take the credit for your creation by bringing button moon into this thread also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping love this and in Mario moon style I will take the credit for your creation by bringing button moon into this thread also 😂
You’re very welcome. It just popped into my brain out of nowhere. Hadn’t thought about button moon in decades but started thinking about kids tv shows when we were little and this was what my brain arrived at 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone see hinches Q&A today. As much as she grates on me, at least she didn't take 1000 dots of doom or constantly repeat herself, to answer a few questions, like our maz does 🙄

Reactions: 17
You’re very welcome. It just popped into my brain out of nowhere. Hadn’t thought about button moon in decades but started thinking about kids tv shows when we were little and this was what my brain arrived at 🤣🤣
Littlest hobo was a legend also 😍 always wanted him to find his forever home 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.