Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He better not wear those jammies near a candle.

That much (unwashed 🤢) recycled polyester should not be seen near a naked flame!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A day oot in East Kilbride (in big writing too!) when actually he has gone to an indoor shopping centre that could be anywhere and goes to shops that are available in lots of places. East Kilbride is a nice wee town, he could have goat some nice photies for the gram if he wasn’t such a sad sack. I’ll include a photo of EK here to inspire him in case he wants to stop wasting his life in Primark one day. (This no my photie. Also)
IMG_4121.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He genuinely thinks he’s eating healthily with that. That plate of food is easily about 800kcal, he would’ve been as well with a McDonalds.
What even is that in breadcrumbs?? 😂 chicken, fish?? And what’s that rice stuff all about? Uncle bens? That’s a lot of question marks 😂
---
I’m about 2 miles away from him and I’ve got all my windows open, the thought of the cosy jammies and socks are making me ill 😂and aye you tell us you prefer your ikea slippers to uggs; if you still had them they would be in every photo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How has he got brushed cotton pyjamas on when it’s muggy AF? I’m melting in my multiple room tenement flat so there’s no chance he’s wanting to get cosy in his postage flat with a drug den below!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck off 🤣

Those winter jammies, that hair, bog eyed.

Has tae be a parody
Wan hunner percent also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Went oot fur some fresh air. So he sat on a bus for an hour to an indoor shopping centre with hardly any shops. Has a dry as duck sandwich, tinned soup and a visit to the small business that is Primark for some kids jammies. Belter of a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah, that’s why I saw six police cars with lights on and sirens blaring heading in the direction of EK town centre earlier, extra security for the celebrity visitor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Forgive me Tattlers, for I have sinned.
I was in that small shopping centre Meadowhall today, I sniffed the new wax melt - it was meh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How has he got brushed cotton pyjamas on when it’s muggy AF? I’m melting in my multiple room tenement flat so there’s no chance he’s wanting to get cosy in his postage flat with a drug den below!!
You stink of wealth hen. I'm just drowning in Malbec and antipasti. Yer passions are no my passions. 😘 Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, this thread is just too funny. Proper pissing myself at it tonight. You are just too quick

Spine bright, tattle bastards💎😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.