Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still rabbitting oon one aboout messages on IG.

No way would he call anyone out...Fook off lol

367507800_335841715442498_3757843107778383166_n.jpg
367916180_1033405444511037_81227607430603998_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely wee Marga’s post hasent riled him up this much ffs she only asked if he had sensitive skin 😂 do we think the post that replied (the one that’s clearly a fake account) is mazzas??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely wee Marga’s post hasent riled him up this much ffs she only asked if he had sensitive skin 😂 do we think the post that replied (the one that’s clearly a fake account) is mazzas??
No I think it was another person taking the piss out of him but it went over the other persons head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he trying to weaponize these supposed troll comments 🥴 As a rule I don't comment on strangers IG's but even if I did, I honestly couldn't give a shite if I was 'exposed' to my colleagues and pals. As long as it's not death threats, racist or homophobic remarks etc, nobody cares. It's not that deep.

Get a life Marionette!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this one of the bold Lauras coping mechanisms? Take all the comments that were WRIT aboot him and turn then intae a book?
Maybe he will dae a wee one man show doon the Paisley Arts Centre chantin oot the comments while showing aff his moves tae Whitney wearing his mother o the bride goonie, the lilac leggings and the 12 year aul girl trainers.
Gawd hes been triggered by that skin comment, pure afronted fur him. He talks aboot do folk realise that the public can see their comments, does he realise that they can also see his stories, so aye
Sing it Mario hen and spine yur light upon us all. 💎 🥔 ❤
by the way Mario, im no an angry person, just like a good laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here is Mario relaxing in his boudoir. Sing it hen.
IMG_20230816_130544.jpg

---
🎶we are trolling, we are trolling🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
He talks some amount of shite ma lovelies. It’s an actual effort to get through his stories, it’s torture 😭 normally I canny bear tae watch but I wis curious tae know whit fantasy tale he’d fabricated oan this bespoke day ae dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why’s she getting her knickers in a twist about someone commenting on her highly sensitive skin? That’s actually factual that she has highly bespoke sensitive skin of the highest order, that info came straight from the horses mouth also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why’s she getting her knickers in a twist about someone commenting on her highly sensitive skin? That’s actually factual that she has highly bespoke sensitive skin of the highest order, that info came straight from the horses mouth also.
One time he referred to his skin as “rare” and I’ll be honest, I’ve not stopped thinking about it since. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Why is he trying to weaponize these supposed troll comments 🥴 As a rule I don't comment on strangers IG's but even if I did, I honestly couldn't give a shite if I was 'exposed' to my colleagues and pals. As long as it's not death threats, racist or homophobic remarks etc, nobody cares. It's not that deep.

Get a life Marionette!
If ah saw a work colleague commenting tae Martin ah'd be clutching ma beak and sing their comment tae them #singithen

Unless they wur a fan, ah'd be fummming and nae debates, also. #factual
---
🎶we are trolling, we are trolling🎶
Definitely a thread title suggestion 🤣🤣🤣🤣⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario - I have a group chat taking the piss out of you, with colleagues, friends even my hairdresser 😂
You blocked me for a genuine question that questioned your rhetoric (ask Google hun).
You’re the biggest troll of all.
We are just like minded people calling out your bullshit, you sad little man, that clearly hasn’t lost 9 pounds 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This might be old news but I see that Andrew Wheatcroft has claimed he made £100,00 on Instagram last year. Could explain why our Maz is going that companies should be paying him for his influencing #rodial etc. Can you imagine what crap he would buy with that kind of money 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That was the fishiest story I've ever heard - so this woman managed to find a horrible comment made by her work colleague and then suddenly found all of the other ones she made on different profiles there? Careful Mario, you cannae afford for that schnoz to get any bigger ya lying wee git

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He had a whole stack of boxes of it inside his buckled wardrobe when he had a clear out at some point.
But sexist of oor Martin tae huv a product that's quite literally called just fur men, but goes oan aboot how make up isn't just fur wummin. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck Jackanory Tell us a Story.
It's now known as Sit Down with Beruit Towers - A weird, warped, bedsit of a land far, far, away.
There's a giant mess of a man (currently a phathom 9 pounds down) at the top of the stairs of doom, legend has it he buys tat from B&M with magic beans. All the kids are tit scared of him. And rightly bleeping so.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.