Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have your picture and name on your profile on insta and you comment on posts you dont give a toss who sees it!!!!! He relises that right????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's such a head.

Instagram doesn't work lit that hunnay you can't just click on a person's command & see their other comments also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Story 999999 of things that never happened.
He does realise that people who have an opinion aren't actually trolls and we dont hide said opinions from friends, family etc…
I actually sit with my work pals when i am in the office and we all have a good laugh and joke at fannies like mario and i show my husband, mum etc tattle… its not a dirty wee secret?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely nobody takes "insta" 🤮that seriously?! How can he be both an "influencer" and also so bleeping butt hurt at what happens on social media. I honestly can't say I even care this much about when I'm negative on my work emails for that small business the NHS.

It's called critical thinking skills Mazda, most adults don't really give a tit about being questioned, challenged or even slagged off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One of Mario's problems is he thinks he doesn't warrant any bad mouthing on social media, but he has to realise that you can be the nicest person on it but there's always going to be a few that doesn't like you influencer or not... But, we all know that he isn't a nice person, so I'll mention her again, sweet little old Betty 💞 That and the fact that he's one of the biggest, narcissistic liar's going.

So Mario, soak everything up that you read about yourself on here, because you're definitely not immune from people's opinions 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
One of Mario's problems is he thinks he doesn't warrant any bad mouthing on social media, but he has to realise that you can be the nicest person on it but there's always going to be a few that doesn't like you influencer or not... But, we all know that he isn't a nice person, so I'll mention her again, sweet little old Betty 💞 That and the fact that he's one of the biggest, narcissistic liar's going.

So Mario, soak everything up that you read about yourself on here, because you're definitely not immune from people's opinions 🖕🖕
That’s exactly it and if he can’t cope with reading negative comments about himself then he shouldn’t broadcast his life on Instagram. I certainly couldn’t do what he does as I don’t like people knowing what I’m doing and also I couldn’t stand reading negativity about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anybody ever seen evidence of his highly sensitive skin? Cos I know I've never seen the bleep without a bespoke filter.
Also Martina, you're no an influencer, you're the influenced, evidenced by your burstin at the seams bougie penthoose hovel!
Nae amount o designer kettles, Hoover's and make up will change that. In the words of your bff Soph, "You're exactly where you're meant to be".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pisses me right off when these 'influencers' are happy to broadcast their lives / exploit their kids/ forego their privacy for the sake of a few freebies, likes etc.

As soon as anyone disagrees or calls them out on their inconsistencies (lies) they start crying trolling/ bullying/hate crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s exactly it and if he can’t cope with reading negative comments about himself then he shouldn’t broadcast his life on Instagram. I certainly couldn’t do what he does as I don’t like people knowing what I’m doing and also I couldn’t stand reading negativity about myself.
Same here. He bangs on about being private, but he's not. Being private is not boasting what you've just bought, not sharing family details, pictures etc... on an open page, but he can't do that because Instagram is his only friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here. He bangs on about being private, but he's not. Being private is not boasting what you've just bought, not sharing family details, pictures etc... on an open page, but he can't do that because Instagram is his only friend.
Private, ffs he's shown himself scrubbing the tit and pubics out of his loo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tattle also trolling Marion ad's giving him hints for when he is back here snoooping. How to lose the chins, 9lb without even having to open his mouth, make him stop talking such shite. Also
It's bespoke he needs one.
Can also be used to plug his sharty arse and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't he used to have "fashion" in his bio 🤣🤣
Was the word fashion in-between nae and sense by any chance? 🤔
---
Tattle also trolling Marion ad's giving him hints for when he is back here snoooping. How to lose the chins, 9lb without even having to open his mouth, make him stop talking such shite. Also
It's bespoke he needs one.
Ah thought that was a dummy fur big weans like Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely nobody takes "insta" 🤮that seriously?! How can he be both an "influencer" and also so bleeping butt hurt at what happens on social media. I honestly can't say I even care this much about when I'm negative on my work emails for that small business the NHS.

It's called critical thinking skills Mazda, most adults don't really give a tit about being questioned, challenged or even slagged off.
Exactly, but he’s too brainless to realise this! He really believes that if anyone has something to say that isn’t “nice”, they must be jealous 😆🤭 some laugh and so forth! Nae debates on ma post.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.