Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note. Are the AirPods he was wearing in his chaotic rant last night new? Is he subtly trying to show off yet another new purchase? I don’t remember seeing them before and I don’t understand why you would even need them if you’re just recording yourself in the quiet of a bedroom?

Reactions: 14
It's funny to see him commenting on these other influencers posts but they blank him and reply to other people instead 😅
Why does he always come on stories being loud, fake laughing when Deed Deek is always watching the football that would annoy me. So forth.
He clearly made that up and didn't want to say the comment from Andrew page triggered him..as before if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't acknowledge it or give it air time, but he fiinnne absolutely finnnne. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I can’t get my perfectly shaped head round is why none of his family have staged an intervention? If I was posting tit like that my Maw would be on her way to mine to confiscate my phone!!
There's one in every family, ours is called Jo, my idiot sister. Known to all as bloody Jo, cos what's bloody Jo done now.
---
Comment is still there and PMSL at the one under it.....View attachment 2383500
Remember when bally brows used to rip off great chunks of his xzeeema.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today on episode 91828384 of “didn’t happen” :rolleyes:

No wonder he’s got a leaky arse, he’s absolutely full to the brim with shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see Maria is oan a wee bespoke passive aggressive "try to scare the trolls into silence by making up fake workplace stories" jurneh the day, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just looked, and it's gone. Mario posted the initial comment, so it meant he had to remove his post with the rest of the other comments 🤣
It's still there, would have taken a screen shot but too complicated for me to remove the names, I've just mastered text boxes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A see Soho House is opening a venue in Glasgow, assume Glasgow OG since 2018 will be top of the list for a membership also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I can’t get my perfectly shaped head round is why none of his family have staged an intervention? If I was posting tit like that my Maw would be on her way to mine to confiscate my phone!!
He comes fae a long line of fannies #soaye

Who is vile now, wanting to wreck someone's hair. To do that, just send them to Nathan Todd. Thick Martin can't even read post right, was another customer but he wants to name and shame a business.
Screenshot_20230816-103825.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's still there, would have taken a screen shot but too complicated for me to remove the names, I've just mastered text boxes 🤣
Just realised l was looking on my other burner account that the bastard has me blocked on. I see him now though! 👀 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Pmsl. Aff on me holidays atm, but having an hours time to myself so thought i would take quick tattle catch up. Appears oor Maz has posted 6 dots of doom and 3 more this morning moaning about what people write on other people's posts. I'm getting that this is all to do with somebody saying he had sensitive skin on Andrew's post? Is that seriously what's upset the smelly little boaby? Jeez he needs to grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched his stories and he's definitely pissed at the comments from yesterday 🤭 l think old Mario's forgot all the horrible posts he made on people in his younger day's that's had screenshots on here. Fifty faced little twit!.

And who's vile now, Mario?!. Go and punch your ugly self in the face you disgusting little cretin!.

Screenshot_20230816-110702_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Autumn is arriving on Sunday Ma lovelies when it’s to be highs of 21 degrees and sunny. Love that warm autumnal weather!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually couldn't watch all his stories last night about comments on the apps it was too cringe for me and I've got a high tolerance too. The fake laughing was too much fae me I'm oot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.