Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I took from that is once again how far behind the trend he is. Who tf is watching banana bread recipe content in 2023?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Go on Mario, post those comment's to you so people can see just how much they hate you 🤣

And that has to be the fakest laugh, because we all know he's friggin raging inside! 😤 🤣

So his brother once sang all the hate posts to him. That's like his brother taking the piss out of him to me, and I'd love to hear them to laugh at him even more 😂
The comment is still on Andrews post id say he's fumin . Can he delete it or does andrew have to ?? Hope andrew is a secret troll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Since when has he started bleeping oot the swearies oan his stories? He swears that many times during that monologue he missed half ae them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The comment is still on Andrews post id say he's fumin . Can he delete it or does andrew have to ?? Hope andrew is a secret troll 🤣🤣🤣
I've just looked, and it's gone. Mario posted the initial comment, so it meant he had to remove his post with the rest of the other comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Marian, you're a foodie are you?? I had dinner in a beautiful Michelin star restaurant at the weekend, have you even passed one in the street??
Nae idea huv ye?
Plus if I chatted away like that when ma OH wiz watching his team I'd be sent to the other room!
So it's the run up to his 40th and he's surprisingly quiet about it which prob means nane oh his pals are turning up for him. He'll be wearing his big extra special wonderful birthday outfit fur 2 hours at dinner wie the faemily.
Pretty sad that his main focus is on Autumn as he's got nae other chat. This is usually when I unfollow him.

Reactions: 25
I've just looked, and it's gone. Mario posted the initial comment, so it meant he had to remove his post with the rest of the other comments 🤣
And this proves that the high pitched nasally voice about people commenting on people's posts WAS actually due to that comment and not just in general. The fat slug.

• Haha
I don't know what this latest Andrew business is, haven't caught up yet as I was working the night, but all I will say right now is: has he FOOK lost 9lbs!! 🤣🤣 The imbecile couldn't lose weight if his life depended awn in. He does need to stop eating out so much and actually eat a balanced diet, but he's lying through his fat nose for content, so aye! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hay Shartin, has your brother (the real talent) been singing oor posts fae here?

Did you say 'sing it hen'?

Please can you record him next time and share it oan the app?

Tons blessings 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right ma lovelies, I don't know wit's happening as ahh've been out of the loop due to working the night, but can someone tell me wit this drama is because I want tae get tae know as I'm a nosey cow, so aye! 😂

Reactions: 12
He 100% had not already bought that body oil that Andrew was recommending. He’s such a pathetic witch feeling the need to lie and pretend he’s already got it when he’ll have rushed away to order it yesterday so get ready to see it today or tomorrow. The fake laugh sounds like he’s unhinged. Considering we’re coming into his favourite times of year he seems like he’s spiralling already 😂

• Haha
What is the head on aboot?

He is laid in bed while Deek watches the footie, moaning about someone on this app for 6 fooking mins.

BUT it dosna bother him. Sing it hen.

On and On and On he goes. He is seriously a moron.

Thank you for posting this for us who missed it, I could do with a laugh, so will watch once I'm hame from my longer than 5 minutes shift as I need to get tae know, but I want to see the comments he's apparently finding hysterical! 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
Am just thinking back to when he had the lassies round for his birthday and he had a cardboard tombstone that said happy birthday on it, which he ordered for himself, I don’t know what’s more pathetic that or the guests. I need to revisit that and the so aye instagram, what happened to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I can’t get my perfectly shaped head round is why none of his family have staged an intervention? If I was posting tit like that my Maw would be on her way to mine to confiscate my phone!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on his stories. His cheese has well an truly slid oaf it's cracker the noo. Imagine hysterically laughing over someone asking about your sensitive skin 🤡 That comment was tame in comparison tae what we say oan here.

She's triggered hens! I think we're aff oan a comma jurneey before the week is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hay Shartin, has your brother (the real talent) been singing oor posts fae here?

Did you say 'sing it hen'?

Please can you record him next time and share it oan the app?

Tons blessings 😘
I love the fact that Johnny was clearly trolling him by doing this and Mario was too stupid to realise 😅 what a dolt. Also, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.