Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry ma hens I was living life as it should be lived at the weekend and missed the chicken Kiev. Imagine posting an asda just essentials Kiev, a packet of microwave rice and a wee dot of salad and having the gall and the gumption to kid on that's a diet friendly meal. Kievs are usually either full of garlic butter or cheese the silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mah lovelies. Oan mah deepest darkest days, this bespoke thread always brightens me up like a spining diamond 💎

Keep all yer powers and so oan and so forth xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hay Tuesday
4 mins til my shift starts hens. Spine bright ma lovelies. Its a lovely sunny day here in Wales. Am not ready for Autumn or Winter. I want the sun belting down in my garden thats attached to my hoose which has a front door,back door and a bath 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hay Tuesday
4 mins til my shift starts hens. Spine bright ma lovelies. Its a lovely sunny day here in Wales. Am not ready for Autumn or Winter. I want the sun belting down in my garden thats attached to my hoose which has a front door,back door and a bath 💅
I too am in Wales. Get in yer own lane. I'm the OG on this app. Don't contact us again. Capeesh? Spine bright lovely. X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mentally he is in autumn? Is he duck. Mentally he’s in B&M. I am tragically up north with himself who is making me climb a Munro. I’ve told him there are easier ways to be a widower! Spine bright ma lovelies. See you if I survive….. I’m off to mop kick ma way up a big hill 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Autumn is my favourite time of year, when it is actually autumn. Not 2 month before!!! Ive still got a trip to that place abroad to look forward to before I even think about getting aww cosy with the blankets oot. Spine bright. Smell the wealth. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAY T U E A S D A Y

Yes fat lad, of course you'll be baking, walking & starting a new hobby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario taking a nature walk in the autumn? Carting about b&m isn’t a nature walk ma lovelie

Hen ah huv been inspired tae create a bespoke thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario: Buying plastic leaves in B&M is not the same as an Autumn nature walk ma lovelie

Reactions: 15
Today.

Well, he has achieved 3 things off that list befare Autumn even comes. Factual.

Cosy naps, light candles and warm socks/PJs. Always. Also.

368703958_834572877942292_2151456896021057730_n.jpg
369587824_6443737455708727_4483182009206071155_n.jpg
369009096_9794249273978391_8755143765683221211_n.jpg
368886232_668565504912992_5056255202477250430_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The handwriting doesn't match the person especially when they are usually an awful speller. That's all fae me no much happenin but am fiinnne. Tons love 👌✨
---
The handwriting doesn't match the person especially when they are usually an awful speller. That's all fae me no much happenin but am fiinnne. Tons love 👌✨

Reactions: 11
Am fairly confident in saying Martin disnae ken the meaning o the word narcissist! I hope he gets aw these poasts oan this app that's no an app and pits them in a book cos it would be a Sunday post bestseller! The funniest book ever and nae debates also.
I think you'll find hen, if I, Mario ever wrote a memoire, it'll no be a book it'll be a bastard pamphlet. So Aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.