Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He maybe is on a breakdoon jurney actual cause there is no other explanation for the bullshit he’s spewed tonight 😂 and aye nae filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We can see the filter name you simpleton.

I tried it on and it looked like I’d tried to blur my skin.

Stupid neep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just tried that filter and im like a different bleeping person. Why does he lie so much? It’s just weird 😂 Maybe he has that filter saved and anytime he uses he it just convinces himself it’s the normal insta camera and it’s really how he looks. Daft fat slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As the OG of IG I would have thought he’d know how to use a filter without it displaying the filter name on the story but then again that’s no his job.

Also, I thought we were on a bespoke boob job journey this week with it being bustiest, maybe she’ll get a nice lingerie set from the small business shein for her birthday or maybe she is in Katie Price’s dms asking for her castoffs. I eagerly await the reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of all the stupid comments on his post of eejits saying they thought he was in his 20s or how amazing he looks 🫣 this one proves his followers are as thick as him. Entering his 4th decade....its not difficult maths. How do these people function in daily life?!

Attachments

• Haha
Chuckling/throwing up thinking of Marion taking inspiration from Jordan for his “bustiest week” no ma quote.

I, Marion, Glamour Model.

• Haha
Remember when he spent hours doing his tan and makeup for a big night out and it turned out he was sitting in a drafty Hall watching his niece in her dance troupe? 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Clutching ma beak at the last 24hrs stories. From all the autumn things he’ll absolutely never do, to the chaotic word salad from his latest post and claims he’s not using a filter. He’s a parody and I’ll no hear otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember when he spent hours doing his tan and makeup for a big night out and it turned out he was sitting in a drafty Hall watching his niece in her dance troupe? 😄😄😄
Was that the one where he had laid out all his make up he was gonna use during the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uncle Fester has more of a glow about him than Marion
No wonder he don’t like halloween, I bet the little kiddies point at him saying how realistic his ‘costume’ is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2398008
Nae filter, aye.... this is what he looks like with nae filter...lying scroat
Whoever called them his Romanian car wash leggings 👏 I bleeping snort everytime I see them 😂

I can't lie - he's boring the tits aff me at the moment. If it wasn't for you nasty trolls I would have given up by now. Let's hope his Birthday weekend provides some entertainment 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hens, I think you all need to take me on an intervention journey as I actually had the following dream/nightmare last night:

For some reason I was in the bedsit, alone. It was as it appears in pics but it was ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING. There were cobwebs (natural not B&M) going across the couch cubes and an old tea bag lying on the floor. I took photos of this and posted it here and you all started heavily advising me to remove the pics as it was evidence I'd broke in. Admin then came along and told me I'd broken the rules.🤣🤣🤣🤣

So who knows what tf my subconscious was working through with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe he had the audacity to say ✨ no filter ✨ when the filter name is literally in the photo 😭 what a bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.