Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those that are truly are iconic?? Make is make sense. Took me three goes tae try and type it oot #factual
Every single time this plonker types a post it hurts ma heid trying tae read it so feck knows whits goin on in his when he types it so aye
Tonsa love hens ❤ 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New post alert and guess what? It’s utter bollocks with the usual mangled, word-salad English.
Do yourself a favour, Marion, and sign up for a help yourself to better English course next month instead of faffing around with plastic pumpkins and hot chocolate. Also.
IMG_3474.jpeg
IMG_3473.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
New post alert and guess what? It’s utter bollocks with the usual mangled, word-salad English.
Do yourself a favour, Marion, and sign up for a help yourself to better English course next month instead of faffing around with plastic pumpkins and hot chocolate. Also.
View attachment 2397844View attachment 2397846
Stop 🤣 you've achieved absolutely zilch.
You're still in a cuckooed bedsit, still have no friends, debt is higher than ever & you're a stone heavier also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lol. His changes have turned him into his Aunty's Doris, at least I assume that's who's cardi he's wearing. Granny Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a big drip looking for a puddle, paisley quad vacinity 👀 what an absolute weapon 🤣

Can imagine him squinting into his phone writing this telling Wee Deek to shut up.

Oh I'm gonna laugh all night at this sermon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“you have to unlock that key for yourself…” WIT?

Although my fav part of the whole rambling is “remind myself when times get tough just what I’ve came through”… Came through what?

Someone needs to take his two phones off him as it’s completely embarrassing at this point, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ffs he sure does spout a lot of pish, you have to pity him really when he thinks he’s actually worked on himself (lost 1lb) and duck knows what else he deems that to be, but now all I’ve got playing in mh head is “I’ve got the key, I’ve got the secret “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Secretly, l bet he's friggin dreading hitting the big 40.
Yes it's official Mario. You really are middle aged, so stop with the childish things like Christmas Eve boxes and the rest of the child like things you do...Tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230822_211419_Facebook.jpg

Nae filter, aye.... this is what he looks like with nae filter...lying scroat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The name of the filter is literally written in the top corner…you can try it out and it 100% makes you look different.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 his arm looks like a childs and he's shaved off his chins lying ... his beak will have grown by morning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nae filter? It literally says the name of the filter top left hand corner! I tried it and it completely changed my skin. bleeping hell stop lying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.