Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, I think that this is evidence that he’s a parody.

Beautiful writing. Doesn’t fit with his narrative of never going to school.
The note is well written and doesn’t contain the spelling errors he’s always making on Instagram- even “grateful” is correct, and lots of people get that one wrong.

Far too many exclamation marks, but we move.

IMG_2405.png

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Still no sign of that Claudalie body oil he bought over a week ago also.
It’s still in the post 😂 it will arrive next week and he’ll be giving it “omg ma lovelies I bought this absolutely ages and ages and months ago and omg av been using it every single day it’s a payoor stapul” as he hauds up a bottle that’s full to the brim n never been sloshed aboot any boady

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The note is well written and doesn’t contain the spelling errors he’s always making on Instagram- even “grateful” is correct, and lots of people get that one wrong.

View attachment 2395707
It looks like Mrs Hinch's writing so aye. I bet she had to do a bespoke translation on his wee illiterate ramblings

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way he wrote that! I imagine his writing compared to the 4 year olds I work with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2395707
Mebbes Martin has been trolling us all along! It's really the brother Johnny and his bidie in who huv created the characters Wee Deek and Beak. We see the gruesome twosome gawn tae and in the brother's house, but never photographed with the brother. Rayn looks pissed aff as it's Miss Dolleeehh in a cat suit!!

Ah shud huv been a detective!!! Tomorrow ah wull solve who is Bible John, also. 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How is a jail sentence life a luxury? She will never step foot outside into society ever again. She will be on suicide watch no doubt but child killers don't get it easy in jail with other inmates. I hope she lives till she's 100 in there longer she in jail the better.
Marion would know all about living in a cell that he calls a luxury. Also.
He always has to jump on the bandwagon. Like he genuinely gives a tit!. Prick.
It looks like Mrs Hinch's writing so aye. I bet she had to do a bespoke translation on his wee illiterate ramblings
I thought that as well. Probably translated it and it was wrote out by her. If not it's definitely a female imo

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2395707
He signed it from the bloody cat also 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He signed it from the bloody cat also 🤣
Ah huv a pal that puts a paw print fur her dug, and puts lots of love and woofs. Ah've goat pet fish so might stick in sum watter fae the tank oan her birthday caird, and say lots of love and splashes 🐠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mebbes Martin has been trolling us all along! It's really the brother Johnny and his bidie in who huv created the characters Wee Deek and Beak. We see the gruesome twosome gawn tae and in the brother's house, but never photographed with the brother. Rayn looks pissed aff as it's Miss Dolleeehh in a cat suit!!

Ah shud huv been a detective!!! Tomorrow ah wull solve who is Bible John, also. 🕵️‍♀️
Madge, you've pure got me clutching ma beak at the bidie in comment 🤣🤣🤣

When I moved from Glasgow to Aberdeenshire I first heard that expression and it took me way to long to work it out but it's a stoater 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Madge, you've pure got me clutching ma beak at the bidie in comment 🤣🤣🤣

When I moved from Glasgow to Aberdeenshire I first heard that expression and it took me way to long to work it out but it's a stoater 🤣🤣🤣
Ah thought it was a weegie saying. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is a jail sentence life a luxury? She will never step foot outside into society ever again. She will be on suicide watch no doubt but child killers don't get it easy in jail with other inmates. I hope she lives till she's 100 in there longer she in jail the better.
Marion would know all about living in a cell that he calls a luxury. Also.
Just as well he doesn't usually speak on things like that, he knows nothing. Jail for Letby will not be luxurious, what on earth is the fat tart on about. And personally I would rather see her suffer for the rest of her life than go the way of America with the death penalty. Anyway, you already live in a prison cell Sharty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just as well he doesn't usually speak on things like that, he knows nothing. Jail for Letby will not be luxurious, what on earth is the fat tart on about. And personally I would rather see her suffer for the rest of her life than go the way of America with the death penalty. Anyway, you already live in a prison cell Sharty
Ha ha it’s bad when Britain’s most prolific child murder will have a bigger / better gaff than oor maid Marion (she will probs have more petty cash as well !)

(But ps not trying to make light of the at she has done , f’ her and what she done to those poor babies and families , hope she burns in hell)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hens I’ve been messing around with intermittent fasting and exercise to try and drop some weight and all this time all I needed to do was eat a chicken Kiev for the weight to drop off me 🤦🏼‍♀️ Boy do I feel foolish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2395707
He had a scribe and nae debates. No way did Marion's shaky strangler fingers write that.

• Haha
I can't believe he signed that book from Rayn too.... omg that name gives me the ick. I feel for the poor cat, but it's name really grates on me, especially the way it is spelt 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.