Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion has lost a stone yeah a stone of shite of his arse from all the beige food.

He trying claim he is one these people that don't need to try and weight just falls off.

Ohhh noo I hope his birthday outfit isn't too big for him now. Plans cancelled now not going out for his birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so I get that everyone’s body is different but he was saying 9lb at the end of last week so how the actual duck has he lost another 5lb in a matter of days???? 🤔

I’ve still got baby weight to loose but I’ve been going to a slimming world class and eating healthy meals. Should I be following the Mario diet of eating beige food full of salt and then shitting myself thin by giving myself bespoke IBS
He's full of tit the fat bastard, when I go in for treatment there's days I cannae face food, i probably lose a pound here and there. This fat slag chugs on pizza and breaded chicken and loses a stone * clicks fingers * lit that. I'm telling you now, he's going away around his birthday. He must be sniffing coke to get intae his bikini also. Someone go intae the wild and watch oor fatty, I need a recent pic and so forth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I ran here for the comments when I saw he claims he’s lost 1 stone. His wee leggings are still as tight as they ever were, in fact they look like they’re fit to burst at the seams so where’s he lost the 1 stone from? His massive head? Even someone morbidly obese wouldn’t be losing weight at the rate he’s claiming he’s losing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still wobbling along in your tight leggings and wee lassies trainers though. Aren't you fatty?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nay way on earth that fat slug has lost one stone.
Nor one pound
Nor a single ounce.

He's triggered by us calling him fatty factual also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve signed up with a nutritionist as am fed up yo yo dieting and I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. Lit a ball. Factual. If only I’d known I could have DMd Marian for bespoke weight loss advice and lost a stone while eating crap. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve signed up with a nutritionist as am fed up yo yo dieting and I’m the biggest I’ve ever been. Lit a ball. Factual. If only I’d known I could have DMd Marian for bespoke weight loss advice and lost a stone while eating crap. 🤦‍♀️
I’m afraid it’s impossible to DM Marion ma lovelie, I’ve tried. Run down to your local Wetherspoons before work for a big greasy breakfast, lunch is a Subway and a bottle of full sugar Pepsi, eat out 6 night out of 7 and the night you’re at home eat battered chicken, packet rice and load the salt on top. You’ll be down a stone in a week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lost a stone, aye right. The wee tart will have changed the settings on his scale

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye aw Soph, here's a wee invitation to ma wee birthday bash also, even though youse didnae clap me fur ma fresh breeze, the nooo. So aye.

View attachment 2393702

Ah would say that bean can has more room than the wee Paisley hobbit hole too, also.
---
Here he is sucking up to PTWM when they've met once!! Such an hole!

Urgh when people wish other’s wains happy birthday oan that app when they don’t even know them it makes my skin crawl, pedalo vibes and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only way he's loast a stane is if he passed wan fae his kidney! bleeping slimmer o the bastard year! I huv a very rare bespoke bougie disease called diabetes, and it took me 3 month Tae loose a stane, and that was eating 1300cal or less a day, every day, nae cheatin, nae eatin oot an so forth. I moaned Tae ma doctor that ma hubby was eating more than twice whit a wis and he wis losin mare than me, apparently it's a wan word answer "testosterone"…well we ken fer a fact maz husny goat much o that so I'm saying bullshit to his weight loss. Factual also. Unless he is oan a bespoke ozempic jurnee. Either way he's still a wee cretin. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma hens I've been oan a wee maths journey. He posted he lost 7lbs in the middle/toward the end of July and it took him a good 3ish weeks to get that loss up to 9lbs. But now it took him one week to lose another 5lbs. Shes a dumb wee tart and nae debates shes no lost anything but her dignity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If hes lost a stone in 4 weeks he might to go on a GP journey because unless hes hardly eaten in the time thats noo right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.