Cleaning with Mario #106 Five foundations and no hoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see hinches Q&A today. As much as she grates on me, at least she didn't take 1000 dots of doom or constantly repeat herself, to answer a few questions, like our maz does 🙄
I did. And when she said she'd never give up Instagram l thought of how Mario says the opposite. Watch him change his mind now Hinch has spoken 🤣...
We're waiting, Mario 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was traumatised by Lassie! My Mum had to stop me watching it! Factual 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m buzzin for next weekend hens 😁😁 calling an early bingo on the following possible outcomes so feel free to add 😁😁😁

1. Pat Butcher blouse,
2. Pauline fowler cardi
3. Orange makeup and pale neck and filtered to duck selfie showing off his “makeup skills”
4. goochi’s finest shoes
5. fresh “hair don’t” by Nathan Todd
6. Beige food
7. “Boy done good” surprise gift from Deek that Marion told him to buy
8. Fake designer gift (Goochi/Louis Veeeton, Christian Deeeor etc)
9. Cake monstrosity from Krystal Chandelier
10. Hannah Ava May / insta huns “surprise”visit
11. Hunners of messages / reposts from fake pals
12. A wee comma break if Hinch doesn’t send him a message

Just a few guesses 😁
Not really thought this through have you hen😜😜🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is gonny end up a counselling thread 😭😂 but aye I feel you hen I’m still traumatised
You’re not the only one, the thought of him leaving still makes me well up. Mind you I’m still full of post baby hormones so I could cry at the drop of a hat these days 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Other half was explaining to me the night that the pattern of Paisley originates from the place (no idea why he decided to share this wae me but it's no ma joab to understand that man)

I couldn't help but say "oh our Mario is from Paisley" then had to explain who Mario is which isn't exactly easy IYKYKIYDKGTK.

He didnae wanna hear it as he doesn't like that I am a nasty wee tattle troll. He doesn't use the apps so doesn't understand how annoying influencers truly are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hens I was bespoke my clutching ma beak last night reading tattle. Especially the boob joab jurnee. Mr kond asked if everything was ok as I was shaking the bed laughing so aye spine bright and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s lost a stone now… Pull the other one fatty!

Its like when he said he’s gutted his “hoose” but never shows the process.

Think someone needs tae get her a new set of working scales for her birthday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does he know 1 stone is 14lb or is he just making tit up again? I find it highly unlikely he's dropped an entire stone in, what? Less than a month? While still eating complete tit and barely moving his body? Back when I was marathon training, going for 10k runs every other day and a 13miler every Sunday morning, eating all the right things and not drinking for about four months, I still only lost about half a stone and I was about 8.5 to start with so not exactly over weight.

The chins don't lie Marion!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok so I get that everyone’s body is different but he was saying 9lb at the end of last week so how the actual duck has he lost another 5lb in a matter of days???? 🤔

I’ve still got baby weight to loose but I’ve been going to a slimming world class and eating healthy meals. Should I be following the Mario diet of eating beige food full of salt and then shitting myself thin by giving myself bespoke IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So he goes on rant about how it’s no his job to tell people how to lose weight but feels the need to tell people what he has “lost”!!! So stop putting the lies out there ya goon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.