Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
I love when he says that “all brands should be paying me commission” nonsense, makes me laugh oot loud coz the reality is that they would be if he wisny so shite
He types one message to himself and thinks the brands will come flocking 🤣🤣🤣
Its getting uncomfortable now. There's clearly something not quite right in his heed!!
Who the fuck arranges Christmas and autumn decorations??? With Christmas it's part of the fun unpacking boxes each year, remembering what you have - AT FUCKING CHRISTMAS.
1st September the Dr's waiting room is going to be clashing like fuck with button mushrooms and plush pumpkins. What a cunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Remember when she was trying to keep up with the other huns by claiming she had 2 phones? Business and personal and how the business one would be going in the drawer when she needed a break. HAHAHA!

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
He's such a fat liar all that bollocks bleating that he didn't buy his blue tick. Yes you bloody did Marion, we know and so do you. Does he really think there's.somebody in Insta HQ looking at his account saying there's someone who deserves a blue tick. I call.BS and if his followers had an ounce of sense they would too. Liar Liar Mario's skin tight leggings are on fire

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A don’t know about you lassies but a Cannae wait tae see wit the Autumn King/Mr Crissmas has planned this year - nice walks? Christmas markets? Drinks with friends? A trip to New York?

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
‘Old faves, new faves and new staples.’

For next year? All unopened? How can they be faves or staples then?

And he described his makeup use as being both infrequent and mostly a wee dab of concealer, powder and lip balm… before going on to detail multiples of every product?!

Stop lying Mario! You contradict yourself in every sentence!

And as for ‘muted nude deep pink’ which is DARKEST RED, I have no words 🤷‍♀️

IMG_7045.jpeg

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Am no an influencer nor is instagram ma fhull time joab so first of all I must ask, are those subtitles editable? I know spelling is no her strong point but the subtitling is beyond comical.

Basically claims to have known Jamie Genivee* from her amasaka* days at devonahams* no ma spelling

Admits she never does fhull make up unless it's for a night out which we know are few and far between

New stapuls old staupls = STUFF SHE HAS NEVER USED

Purpose to have for holiday and for home, I'd hope for someone with bespoke sensitive skin and a make up addict she'd be more than aware of product expiry dates (once opened)

Adamant she is a pure big make up lover, swear swear swear, yet by her own words in the last breath said only does fhull face on nights out aka never

Obsessed with 'cocoa blender?' but have bought a real techniques one

Can be full coverage but also undetectable on male skin due to her being so good on make up application

The CT compact she has had for yonks, also it's generally used for setting and touching up (oil control) it's not to turn a dewy look to matte purposely, if you want a matte finish you pick a matte formulation foundation, and if you would like dewy/glow use a formulation to suit. *but am no a pure big make up lover

Yeah all men want a sun burn look ... Jamie genavee** no ma pronunciation - Blush. No thanks

Muted nude deep pink tone amazing for guys, in the name MALBEC, the internationally known RED wine

Contour, oh she needs to try harder, can still see your 10 chins ma lovelie

Colour theory, oh yeah she is a an expert and that is why her under eyes look stunning

2 concealers, despite the first one being a stapul, original, best

Max* bronzer that is no way a cool tone, it's very obviously warm but she's catching the sun on her face so no problem

RODEO..... I cannot, through her third tub of the smaller size, not bothered to buy one bigger one which would be better value for money

Max* concealer before foundation, wrong and pointless, you use it after

Am fuming she is using By Terry (enjoy the brand myself) but easily caught out by her previous stories and the 2 bottles of utan face and the fact its a full bottle

Another contour, cream, try harder your face still looks like a jacket potato

Use the highlighter on the end of your nose, oh please don't

Some other cheap tiktok make up blush that is suited to men the colours, subtle, coral, not girlie, blends outs, across the nose, I can tell by looking it the pigment it's no way subtle or natural

How nice her lips look since she has been getting filler for 2.5 years, proceeds to shout out that people use a product wrong, beak clutching here

She gets a LBT?? lash lift so has got 2 mascaras

Message for advice

Way out of date but will keep it, would you eat out of date food? if you had a sensitive stomach?

What on earth, seriously!

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Mario if the rumours are true and you do read here…the leg is buckled oan your console table doll, and putting that bin in front ae your fridge makes you a fanny. Oh and you know you can exchange something called money fur a sofa that doesn’t look and feel like a breezeblock, hope this helps hen x

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Saddest stories from him yet. A full bag of make up he’s never used, for his week in the sun when most people usually take a break from the make up. Clearly trying to throw in as many terms he’s learned off TikTok like cool tones, dewy, matte, muted nude, none of it making sense in the context of the product he’s talking about. I do honestly pity him.

• Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
If I went on holiday and Mario and Derek were there id be delighted. I would sit by the pool with a cocktail just listening and observing them all week. It would be great.

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Polish_20230815_094857524.jpg

That's definitely migration. Causes include: Bad placement, Over injecting, Wrong product, Inflammation and Poor aftercare.

Or choosing someone who thinks Practice makes OK 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Doesn’t he understand how mortgages work? You’re not just paying the bank money for fun. At the end of it you actually own your own home and have security in your old age. Also something to leave your children when you’re gone. He’s so bloody thick. He’d rather just spunk the rent money and spend petty cash on more tat.

• Haha

Scottishmammy

No one cares about men wearing make up 😂😂 that’s not the issue here. The issue is this delusional arsehole talking about make up when he never ever wears it! Where is the need in all that make up?! He’s never out. And even when he does go out he never wears a full face! He buys for the sake of buying. I wouldn’t touch half his make up it’s surely out of date 😂😂😂 stop pretending like people have an issue with men wearing make up. Most men wear it better than us woman. There’s no issue there. It’s not the 80s 😂 get yourself up to date Mario hen

• Heart
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Tell me you're high,withoot telling me your high.
Screenshot_20230803-201416~2.png

PS. Martin, hello nosey beak. Enjoy your boring life that youse huv tae talk aboot a cheap break a year in advance. Absolutely living the high life, but only in your Beirut penthouse. 💋

• Haha