Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF?!! He’s surely trolling us now with all his button mushroom posts? 🍆💦🍄
IMG_4136.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Only Marion could post an Avamay Aromas story with an Espa diffuser when she sells diffusers 😂😂😂
He’s got her espa dupe diffuser on top of his cooker! He showed it in an earlier story this morning. God forbid he could show her one, or even the espa one with the logo turned to the back 🫣😱😮

Reactions: 12
Hens Im chuckling aboot the fact he follows a page called Woman who lead empires. Does he think hes Queen Victoria also.
Iv never known anyone who wishes THERE life away as much as oor Mario so I hope hes being intentional from noo oan.

1691838193856.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% they are going to be those people that go to the British pub for a roast / fish and chips / stake and ale pie and a pint for €5 watching Only fools and horses all day

Bargain Brits abroad tv show is them to a tea

Spine bright ma lovies
I think this too. He’ll go away and eat the same shite he always eats, spend his days on Insta, buy a load of tat, and basically not leave his little one bed apartment in Lanza because he’s too scared/tired/hot. Basically he’ll do the exact same things he does every week, but with warmer weather.

Then he’ll come home and do the “oor holiday were pyoor lovely, ma lovelies, but that life is no fur me” without a hint of irony or realisation.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sharts incoming and he’s just changed the bed too. Shame 😜

Seriously, what a lunch for a man who claims to have IBS. Also, bleeping idiot.
IMG_3336.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Only Marion could post an Avamay Aromas story with an Espa diffuser when she sells diffusers 😂😂😂
Naebody shows how bad AMA products are more than her non wax melt finance exposing bestie Marion fae Beirut. Ma beak is fully clutched

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd love to see his actual dms. I used to help with an Instagram page for new mothers, it was breastfeeding help and the like, in my wheelhouse for work and I helped out while I was on maternity. Anyway, that page had around 100k followers and the whole purpose of it was for women to dm problems and someone would help. Even with that amount of following and the purpose being dms, the page got maybe 2-3 messages per day. Public page, no restriction on dm receiving. This is why I highly highly doubt that he gets dms daily, never mind be inundated with them. These people get far far less DMs than you'd think.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No sympathy from me, because you've been a horrible bastard to other's. Remember Betty, Mario?! 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20230812-134934_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.