Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Absolute cheek of him tagging the small business Primark and stating that they should just send him all their Halloween and Autumn tat for free. Why? He really thinks he’s something and has got some brass neck on him. What a horrible little man he is. He is just embarrassing begging for free stuff.

Reactions: 36

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hasn’t he already said hes going to Lanzarote?
The silly fat slag says this now, but this Cunt can’t hold his water. There is absolutely no way he won’t be posting when they are away
---
“Share there adventurous online”…… fucks sake

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Cannot wait until he cracks out that stupid face steamer and the fire damage wallpaper starts rolling off the walls

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just having a nosy at that Andrew Wheatcroft I keep seeing mentioned on here and saw this cracker of a comment from oor Maz. Has he actually ever been to that place abroad, I don’t think this is factual also 🤭
The cringe from that one made my Fanny feel funny. It was intense 😂

Anyone else ever get that? Where they cringe so much it makes their underneath feel weird? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
Absolutely pissing myself at Mario basically saying it’s hard for him to change his name as the folk at Instagram know him as cleaning with Mario and that’s what he stands for 🤣 his way with words cracks me up daily

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why does he think we hate him? He’s our entertainment monkey!

Deek is out his absolute bin!
Exactly. I don't hate him in the way I detest influencers, but that's because he's not an influencer. Got to stick my hand up I find his constant mistakes hilarious and he is one man where every single thing he does makes him look like a bellend. How can you hate someone who makes you laugh so much!

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Oh my god ma hens I've just seen I'm a VIP noo! I cannae believe it I work so hard at this app joab that's no ma joab. I'd like tae thank Mrs mario for popping out a lump 40 year ago and keeping it even though it's a freak of nature. Wouldnae be here without her. Tonsa love ma hens M 💎❤x

• Heart
  • Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Poor wee Deek. He’ll be sat in that mcgills bus on the 27th august heading up the town all mortified with everyone staring at them because Mario is sat there with a face like James Charles and an outfit like bet lynch.

im starting to think he’s learning to drive in the first stage of his plan to escape. 🤔. Even wee orange men don’t deserve the beamer of being with Mario 😔😂

• Haha
  • Wow

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Me and Mr DramaQueen have just had a domestic, the liberty taken toad just accused me of buying shite!!! Near knocked the fucker spark out. Naw pal Marion buys shite I buy essentials ☺
#whereareyouputtintthiscrap

• Haha
  • Heart
The child bearing hips oan her and Mario it smells like you should close your legs...your arse stinks. ibs through the flairboards

Screenshot_20230803_210033_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but is anyone home Deek

• Haha
  • Heart

no flouncing

VIP Member
Andrew Wheatcroft just had a non surgical nose reduction procedure. Looking forward to hearing how Macaroni has been gatekeeping such a procedure and has his very own also bespoke appointment. Also aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

puddleduck

VIP Member
I think he should get one of those re born baby things then he can get all the equipment and clothes, nurse it and then shove it behind the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 34