Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I’d rather pay the bank each month to eventually own ma home than pay the rent to a landlord and line their pockets, Christ he just gets it all so wrong at every opportunity 😂

Reactions: 33

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ma new fav pastime is going onto the profiles of everyone Marion shares. Not a single brain cell or ounce of attractiveness between the lot of them. It’s like a really shite cult.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Sad little weirdo. Dress this home 🤣 You live in a flat not a stately home you dreamer!

Screenshot_20230807-092513_Instagram.jpg

---
It needs a new title, because it's false advertising when he does no cleaning.

Screenshot_20230807-093035_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Plus, it is possible to be a scheme boy (or bird, ahem) and grow up to buy a house or flat. I mean, pay the bank/pay the housing association, what's the difference, everyone has to pay their way in life. Totally lost on him intit. I'm sure a weekend borrowing Johnny's washing line hasn't irked him at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Happy new thread ma lovelies. Lest we forget this absolutely rotten outfit! What I’d give to be this delusional.

A131D2C4-6C62-4F49-ABD1-5487AA7ED615.jpeg
A08A3950-DCDC-4965-BA48-873064DA599A.png

Truly madly deeply revolting and so forth!

• Haha
  • Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
I still reckon Mario is going to Lanza this year and will pop on when he’s back with a “So, we did a thing. Needed to keep it quiet because I didn’t want my security to be compromised”

• Haha
  • Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
Who takes 5 foundations, 5 face powders, 5 concealers and 3 bronzers all brand new, ready packed a year in advance of a holiday when you don’t even wear that much makeup that often at home?! 🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
If I went on holiday and Mario and Derek were there id be delighted. I would sit by the pool with a cocktail just listening and observing them all week. It would be great.
I so hope a tattler is there and posts lots of in the wild pics. Imagine how angry beak features will be. He will be scanning the other holiday makers thinking which one of you is the spy. It will send him crazy, and he will have to spend all his time in his room!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I would hate going to the shops every single weekend what haven't you seen that you've already seen. Why not book a weekend away they really aren't that expensive if you shop about 2 of us went to Belfast couple months back foot passengers £70 we were. They could easily spend that over a weekend. Ryanair do cheap flights to Dublin like £40 return. I'd rather have a day in a city than go shopping about Glasgow I'm not a fan of it it's no fur me so aye. Also.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Lovelies. Divorce journee incoming. In a 5 star hotel in London (smell the wealth Or Booking.com bargin. Mr Caw has done a Mario, snoring in bed by 9.28. We even have a bespoke bath that's been overlooked. IYDKGTK.
Sat watching 8 out of 10 Cats Countdown. Fuck me I could rip my tits off with boredom and I even got the Conundrum right.
On a side note i looked hot AF in my head and been a like a tribute act off Wish in the 90s bar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha