Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love it when he goes on these rants about why he doesn’t own property. He thinks it’s a flex but it just shows how sad and pathetic his insular little life is

• Heart
Reactions: 38

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
I’ve had a tough time lately as I’ve just had a wean and she’s no well also but I am clutchin ma beak this morning as she’s had some medical stuff come in the post, including her very own shart card 😂
Hard to explain to mr Nellie what was so funny

anyway also this thread has really cheered me up the last few weeks and helped me get up and spine bright on ma newborn journey also

• Heart
  • Sad

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
It's actually cheaper now than when he shared his affiliant link from the last thread

1691577854949.png

From today
1691577909476.png

So he can get in the fucking bin, the greedy c*nt, waiting till it goes up again to share a link.
---
I'm really believing these before and after's as well 🙄

1691578075810.png

Wonder if his thick brain actually believes these are real

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
At the risk of compromising ma safety, I also have a dog named Dolly. She was with me when I clicked onto that awful dUllllllllehhhhhhh story.

She’s proper affronted. She said if I do it again, she’ll surrender herself back to the rescue.

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

Oh he’s away shopping…for what!? What does he need to buy, he’s pretty much bought all of Glasgow’s finest tat! Genuinely infuriates me, not to be Debbie downer but i can barely afford a tub of formula for baby peach and he’s forever in the shops! He’s absolutely vile and a waste of skin.

• Heart
  • Sad

mammaof3

VIP Member
It's my birthday today my lovelies, factual, so I may not be on but I maybe.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

I'm mop kicking the years away boo hoo.

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. chefs kiss also.

• Heart
  • Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Fuck me the legs on that console table will be even more buckled underneath that pile of “autumn” crap. Am I the only one who doesn’t decorate for seasons? My house is pretty much the same until December when we reluctantly put up the Xmas tree …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sweet baby jesus of Nazareth. Borrowing a hoose, borrowing a wee beejong Dhollay, borrowing a hot tub and borrowing a washing line. He's wee Peagreen borrower, nae debates oan this post.

• Haha
I think he likes autumn and winter the best cause then everyone are usually doing the same as him , staying in and not really going out. He hates summer cause he can see people on holiday out and about doing things and he is stuck in the postage stamp and the jealousy is rippin oot him but he’s fffffffffffiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee, happy as Larry could not be happier IYKYK 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Imagine having no friends, no petty cash, family don't want you round. Deeks pretending to be working but he's actually sat in the communal rubbish chute so he can get away from you.

So you spend a Sunday in the middle of summer playing with your baubles, weans decorations & pumpkins also.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Please someone explain Martins bespoke reasoning that his ‘collection’ of make up is old faves, new faves and fave staples when half of it is brand new and still sealed 🤯
I’m sure he’s never mentioned that CT foundation before? And that ‘muted nude’ blusher that’s the deepest pink you could ever imagine to give that bespoke ‘sunburnt’ look 😂😂😂😂
ETA all in a wee make up bag for his holidays IN A YEARS TIME!!!!!! Make it make sense!

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
What a bloody sin, someone's needing to have a word with him. He's a part time cleaner, living in an utter shit tip spending hundreds every month on utter dross. I'm honestly feeling sorry for him.

Plus he doesn't get spots and has good skin 🤔 his skin is beyond dehydrated, he's got suitcases not bags under his poached egg eyes + his lips are like sandpaper 🤢 he's one deluded wee numptie

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Yuck announcing to whole Instagram your going have the 💩. If he changes the bed tomorrow he's definitely shat himself in the night.
Talking of that anyone mind he made Deed Deek bring him a cuppa and hot water bottle to bed at like 4am or some nonsense.

I don't believe he has any form of IBS never seen any healthy food, fruits, veg (tins don't count), gluten free so forth in he's asda bags. Just an awful diet. Doesn't take any medication so clearly a self diagnosis.
There’s fuck all medically wrong with him. It’s a bad diet. He got his Shart Card from eBay. If he really did have IBS there is no way you’d put your bowels through what he does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
When I go away I take my stuff that’s nearly empty so it can be used up and binned and then there’s less to pack to come hame 😂 He’s such a fanny it’s like he’s a wee lassie playing pretend 🤨

• Haha

Easyginger84

Long time lurker but had to post today - so raging at these make up stories, glad you like minded people feel the same. How can he advertise/explain the colour, the finish, the feel etc.....when he had never used them!!! They are all brand new. He is just jumping on the influencer bandwagon and failing miserably. He wont ever use those products, all that money spent, just to seem like he is 'in'. I actually feel quite sorry for him and its touched a nerve as I used to be like that. Thinking I had to have all the trending products. Be it make up, skincare, cleaning products etc. I cringe when I think of the money I wasted, the plastic gone to land fill, all for 5 mins of feeling 'happy'. I soon wised up and stopped that behaviour, and guess what Marion, I own my own home, I have a full time job, have savings, no klarna/loans/credit card debt and can afford a holiday every year. When will he wake up and realise what he is doing to himself! He needs therapy!

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Lovelies. Divorce journee incoming. In a 5 star hotel in London (smell the wealth Or Booking.com bargin. Mr Caw has done a Mario, snoring in bed by 9.28. We even have a bespoke bath that's been overlooked. IYDKGTK.
Sat watching 8 out of 10 Cats Countdown. Fuck me I could rip my tits off with boredom and I even got the Conundrum right.
On a side note i looked hot AF in my head and been a like a tribute act off Wish in the 90s bar 🤣🤣🤣
The bath 😆

Mind when Mas went tae London & stayed in a room the size of a prison cell
Single bed also.

• Haha
  • Heart