Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Happy new thread ma lovelies. Lest we forget this absolutely rotten outfit! What I’d give to be this delusional.

View attachment 2350389View attachment 2350390

Truly madly deeply revolting and so forth!
He’s no one’s dream, or wish or fantasy.
---
Morning ma lovelies!!

Wit a treat to a new thread on this festive hump day!! Let’s get this day done!!👊

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Mop kicked myself down the stairs set for the day, went to make a coffee.
No name on my mug and no drinks stayshun. This day can get to fuck!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
She still watches hen also.

View attachment 2354482
Makes it very clear he reads here, suppose he has all the time in the world when he has no friends or social life 😂 🥴

he is mean to Rayn though - fucking angers me he buys endless amounts of tat and could put two Christmas trees up but won’t buy his cat a cat tree when she’s stuck in that postage stamp all day. My cat loves her cat tree especially lying in the wee hammock by the window watching the birds. He’s a fat selfish ugly freeloading bald bastard nae debates. Factual.So fourth. IYDKGTK. Factual. Xxxxxx

• Heart

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Are they always in bed watching telly because he accidentally bought a bunch of concrete slabs when he meant to buy a sofa??

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
What is he on about paying a bank for 40 years? Does he not realise that at the end of the mortgage the house is his?
As if he would get a 40 year mortgage anyway! Its not like he's young, he's middle aged and would be 80 by the time he finished paying. He hasn't git a mortgage because no one will give him one, he has too much debt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Beavis & Buttheed’s epic voyage to Lands of Rotty 2024, a canny wait
Can imagine them just getting to the airport and just sitting down waiting for someone to come and get them.
Like they did that Xmas eve.
Not checked in, just sat waiting in their matching tracksuits.

• Haha
Hens I had a dream, well nightmare more like oor Marion was in it. He posted to Instagram. It was him standing next to cash machine and showing the screen he was trying flex he had £1200 and had £97 left. He had caption on it 'When you spend a lil to much on Otumm' decor 😂😂👌👌
I was pure disgusted and affronted, Soo ayye HaPpY SunnDy hens sprine bright. Let's get motivated like Marionand sort out all our chrissmass & Otumm tat. Also

• Haha
  • Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, has oor Mas been on a wee “inverted commas” journey this week?

Ahv noticed him “randomly using them” incorrectly, so aye. It’s like somebody’s had a wee word to tell him they’re “speech marks and so forth” that he needs to put around “things people say” an aw that. He’s had a belter of a time trying to get that right.

Got ma popcorn on standby for when we venture into apostrophes.

Spine bright ma hens!

• Haha

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Telling people that wax melts having an affect on animals is a load of shite, is highly unfactual of the highest! Essential oils are not good for animals and that poor cat is surrounded by toxic fumes. I can't use paraffin candles, only natural ones or my dog starts to cough and sneeze. So GIT YER FACTUAL FACTS RITE MAZ. I need a seat. And some class ✨️💎

Attachments

• Sad

blueblue

Chatty Member
So, you know how Manic and Donut have a hoose (😉) full of unsustainable shite they pay for including books written by "genuine friends" yet he harassed a HB employee for free driving lessons as her husband is a driving instructor? Well has anyone seen the story about the bakery saying they won't make 102 free cakes for a Coronation Street celeb's party as their staff can't feed their kids with social media exposure.

The tide has definitely turned for influencers.

Also.

• Heart
  • Wow

Popper

VIP Member
Can’t wait till he hosts his first dinner party wae his new plates. Hope the home is dressed for it 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
If Lorna was any sort of life coach at all she’d be staging an intervention 😂 Imagine spending your Sunday mid august sorting out your autumn/Halloween decorations. It’s been said here before- he wishes every single day away til he gets the chance to spend more money and put it on Instagram. He is absolutely addicted.

• Haha
  • Heart

squirrelsintheattic

Had absolutely no clue that the package from astonish was arriving, yet clearly had to give them his address. The fanny thinks we're zipped up the back.

• Haha