Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we on christmas now? Did I miss Autumn? Fucks sake I have missed my jaunt to that place abroad noo then. Nevermind, I don't have a cup with my name on so it would have been a nightmare anyway.
Happy New Year everyone! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Some pyoor funny moments on the last thread...

We had..

@Ratgrrl sharing a bespoke crossword puzzle full of Marionisms

A spotted in the wild image captured by @Kirky19 revealing the sheer magnitude of the scabies on the flat heed

A revelation by @ScottishMammy92 who telt us that home bargs Paisley staff rip the pish oota Maz

An introduction to a bespoke dog breed in the scent BeeJong

The grand reveal of her new wax melt in the scent bleep Washings

An updated profile pic in the scent Beige Cardi

Skincare reveal in the Scent Snail Jizz

The word succumb in the scent circum

And.... Holiday cups (personalised) with top tips in the scent silly bleep.

Also x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m late to the party this evening coz a wiz away oot living ma best life, but I just could NOT let those holiday cups pass me by 😆😆😆 who takes bleeping CUPS oan holiday, wit an absolute fanny!! Hope the barmen at his hotel don’t allow them to be used 😂

Also to whoever wiz asking oan the last thread aboot the word “burst” - I’ve always heard it used in the context of either someone being really tired or really hungover i.e “i’m burst”.

duck knows what big beak meant in that story he posted though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have we discussed that in 2024 he'll need a visa to visit Spain. Have they even got passports also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was oot getting ma steps in the night and went tae ma pal’s for a coffee also. Should have taken ma ain personalised cup 🤦‍♀️ Am just no boujee like Marun.

Abzalootley clutching ma beak and screaming laughing at the cups. What a fanny, im so embarrassed for him.

Got ma cup, criss and joos and aw cosy ready for the rollercoaster of a new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't with the cups 🤣 we're in for such a treat over the next year with all this shite he'll be buying for his holidays

How the feck is he gonna get all that through on baggage allowance? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm Irish and burst is used in different ways where I am
If you burst someone you bet them up
If you do a burst of work it's a lot of work quickly in a short reframe timeframe
I've no idea what our literary genius means. Capesh

The cups for 👉🍹those lethal drinks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen a few Insta accounts taking the Temu dupe Stanley cups to all inclusive to full up on water or juice for the day. He’s obvs seen it too but totally done it wrong and in a tacky way 😂 go manio and denek cause that’s all I see on the bespoke cups

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy new thread ma lovelies. Lest we forget this absolutely rotten outfit! What I’d give to be this delusional.

A131D2C4-6C62-4F49-ABD1-5487AA7ED615.jpeg
A08A3950-DCDC-4965-BA48-873064DA599A.png

Truly madly deeply revolting and so forth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do we have a wiki with Marionisms and their translations? For example why he's called Marion (Daily Record article), Beejong, Ear Diffuser and who could forget pistachio instead of patchouli. There are tons!
Kinda wish we'd kept a tally on how many wax burners, mugs, glasses and cups with straws over the years as the totals will be aff the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we have a wiki with Marionisms and their translations? For example why he's called Marion (Daily Record article), Beejong, Ear Diffuser and who could forget pistachio instead of patchouli. There are tons!
Kinda wish we'd kept a tally on how many wax burners, mugs, glasses and cups with straws over the years as the totals will be aff the scale!
We do hen
I havenae looked in a while so na sure how updated it is, also
There was someone on her who used to keep tally of what he spent each month I'm sure that is in there

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.